Tadou......backed down to a challenge??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Without getting into too many details...

Entry to the ISpy is restricted to persons 21 years of age or older with proof of ID. The only exception is if you are going to be on stage; However, At the dpors you MUST be verified by one of the artists on the venue's card to be allowed entry, REGUARDLESS of your guest list status.

I am 18 years of age and did not recieve verification at the door by a performer, and was denied entrance based on those grounds.

That is all.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
the whole night was fucked...

in a nutshell, the whole night got fucked....

i told tadou to call me sunday......he didnt....but whatever, im not tripping......he apparently did drive all the way only to deal with harsh security at the club.......

it was one fucked up night...

one

me

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: the whole night was fucked...

Harsh is an understatement...crooked is more like it...and throw in disreputable, disorganized and uninformed as well. That about sums it up...

Originally posted by thearrival in a nutshell, the whole night got fucked....
My sentiments EXACTLY! Other than meeting Vizion (who mistook me for you, heheheh) and 2 undercaste affiliates (Lyrikal and ?, i forget), the night was a waste...them 3 cats is some cool ass cats though! The flyer i got for 'Massive Damage 2002' was cool..."All Ages" it says...Fah Sho, Fah Sho--Ill believe it when i see it! :classic:

Kas: i had an 'informal' battle right in front of the entrance, but i wasnt really feelin it..