T-nutty in tha new Murder dog!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I was flippin threw tha new Murder dog and they got A interview wit T-nutty in there and a full page pic of him. Dident get ta read it yet. Just lettin yall know ta checc it out

Apr 25, 2002
damn, just listening to that initation album, t-nutt goes hella hard on that......i just hope he gets some coo ass production for his next album, thats the only thing really holding him back,and what the first two kinda lacked, they had some coo ones, but not that chronic shit as far as beats...nutty is fuckin a hog on the mic

Apr 25, 2002
in my opinion, beats were okay, they had a couple that were pretty tight.....but overall id give the beats in flomaster mouth bout a 7.5, lyrics were a 10, so it makes the album about 8.5, i think thats pretty acurate....but thats just my opinion

I

INDIGO

^^

LOL! Wow.... t-nuts 2nd one has way better production in comparison, to LBI... LBI had maybe 3 or 4 cool beats...

Aug 20, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
damn, just listening to that initation album, t-nutt goes hella hard on that......i just hope he gets some coo ass production for his next album, thats the only thing really holding him back,and what the first two kinda lacked, they had some coo ones, but not that chronic shit as far as beats...nutty is fuckin a hog on the mic
D-Sane did some beats for his next few projects...be on the look...