T.I. : Trouble Man -Heavy Is The Head

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This album has better content then kendricks shit. T.i. Kicking that real life shit that real niggas relate too. while kendrick spitting them weird mumble jumbo freestyles that get u lost after the first four bars.
To each is own though. I never heard niggas bumping kendrick i only heard swimming pool on radio thats it. But just bc he went gold dont mean he has the best album bc interscope does by records for some they new artists to make they sales look wavy so followers can jump on the bandwagon. I just dont see the big deal about kendrick how some people climax over.

Did yall hear at the begining of the r kelly track how t.i. Told his side of the story how he was set up with them guns.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I don't know about better than Kendrick's joint, but I'm more surprised at the quality of THIS album so far. Starts out real strong & them skits funny as hell...TIP live as hell of a nigga. "Ball" "Guns & Roses" The joint with R. Kelly (I'm fuckin' with btw) & "Wonderful Life" were the only commericial sounding records on the whole thing to me, but they weren't bad to say..Need to give it some more time rest in. Singles this time around are cool. I almost wasn't going to fuck with this album based on that "Love This Life" single he dropped earlier this yr, but he proved me all way wrong.

Blows garbage ass No Mercy out the water. that's for sure. I'm fucking with his beat selection this time. He's finally not on his "I fucked Up, I'm a better person" apologetic T.I. gimmick when he was goin in & out of jail.. He's just coming str8 raw with it, sounding in his zone, natural & the album's concept flows right. For his 8th album in the game, this is an impressive work IMO

Feb 8, 2003
Blows garbage ass No Mercy out the water. that's for sure. I'm fucking with his beat selection this time. He's finally not on his "I fucked Up, I'm a better person" apologetic T.I. gimmick when he was goin in & out of jail.. He's just coming str8 raw with it, sounding in his zone, natural & the album's concept flows right. For his 8th album in the game, this is an impressive work IMO [/B]

He said in a new interview that only reason he made all tge songs like that was bc he was still on probahtion and being investigated by fbi.

Jul 25, 2007
This album has better content then kendricks shit. T.i. Kicking that real life shit that real niggas relate too. while kendrick spitting them weird mumble jumbo freestyles that get u lost after the first four bars.
To each is own though. I never heard niggas bumping kendrick i only heard swimming pool on radio thats it. But just bc he went gold dont mean he has the best album bc interscope does by records for some they new artists to make they sales look wavy so followers can jump on the bandwagon. I just dont see the big deal about kendrick how some people climax over.

Did yall hear at the begining of the r kelly track how t.i. Told his side of the story how he was set up with them guns.
2 totally different albums. Its unfair to compare the two but Im a fan of both albums. I can go through K.Dots album without skipping a track since I wanna follow the story as for T.I. their are a couple of tracks that I skip through. Plus T.I. skits seem hella staged where as Kendricks skits sound straight up like you was right there with them. Yea yea i know. Its wack to compare skits but im jus sayin and thats my opinion.

"Sorry" is my shit even tho 3 stacks straight outshines T.I. You forget its a T.I. song at the end. haha