T.I. Teams Up With Police In Atlanta To Help Crime Stoppers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Young Cutthoat is right.... fuckin haters...
Yall think doing dirt is cool, because your favorite rapper glamorizes it. So you do whatever you can to try to be "gangsta" or "mafia" so you can feel good about yourself.
What sickens me is people who come up being given what they need all their life who go out and try to hustle or start gangs because they think it's cool. Just digging a hole for yourself. For nothing. Get a job, pussy. Start a business, bitch. Or get killed in a dope deal gone bad. what the fuck.

May 18, 2005
YALL MUTHA FUCKAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SYSTEM OR VICTIMIZED YOURELF. YOU'RE SOME YOUNG LIL PREPPY RICH FUCKS THAT THINK BEING A GANGSTA IS DRIVING THROUGH A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD. LET THE MAN DO WHAT HE DO. IS IT GANGSTA TO ROB AND BEAT EDERLY WOMEN? IS IT GANGSTA TO HOLD DOWN AND RAPE FEMALES? YOU MUTHA FUCKAS NO NOTHING OF THE STREETS ONLY HEAR IT THROUGH RAP MUSIC. ALL YOU SEE IS THE RAP. YOU DONT SEE THE DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS, BEFORE THAT SHIT GOT POPPIN. IT AINT GLAMOROUS. THE STREETS AINT NO MUTHA FUCKIN GAME. I GOT LOTS OF DEAD FRIEINDS. BEEN ROBBED, BEEN BEAT, BEEN PISTOL WHIPPED, JUST RECENTLY TOO AGAIN. DONT SPEAK OR PLAY WITH SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
one
I agree for the most part but if a nigga out here claimin he an A-1 Official nigga and a damn King, and he's working with the law then he deserves to be called out by nerds, hardened criminals, internet geeks, killaz or whomever. It is what it is.

Sad thing about these times is a snitch; informant or whomever goes back out on the streets and everybody is back cool with the mf like lil bitches and taking up for them like "well he didn't tell on me..."

Man as men of course nobody want no senseless violence but as men we also have laws we go by and one of them is loyalty and your word. And not just thinking about shit from the criminal aspect of things but if you ain't loyal then what are you?

Bottomline if you in any game where you have to keep a certain word and you squeel and pussy out and tell...then you a bitch ass dude...and I can't trust you for sho and if you taking up for snitches then the people who are probably are one too.

May 18, 2005
Some people are sad.
These internet lames will talk negatively about something like this until the death.
All to prove how "Street" they are, when 9 times out of 10, they've never even been in the streets. But are the main ones screaming "stop snitching." Damn lames. We need to put a stop to all of this senseless violence, especially in the black community. T.I has earned my respect for helping to do just that. It's funny how these lames will talk about "stop snitching" and say how real it is to remain in the streets doing dirt, but when one of their loved ones get killed...they want sympathy. How can you want sympathy when you encourage people to commit the actions of the person that killed your loved one?
Once again what he is doing is actually positive and hopefully he didn't snitch on another man but how can he earn your respect when this is likely mandatory as part of a deal? Pretty much forced to do it. He should have been doing this before he got his ass caught up off the strength and then he would have earned my respect instead of promoting and glorifying the same violence he is now speaking against.

Apr 25, 2002
BOTTOM LINE THEY ENTERTAINERS. NOONE CAN BE CERTAIN ON ANYONE'S PAST. TO BE IT'S FUCK UP CUZ FOLKS GOT GUCCI THIS, LOUIS VUITTON THIS, AND PEOPLE IN HIS HOOD STRAVING. KIDS AINT GOT SCHOOL SUPPLIES. YOU FEEL ME? IVE BEEN A VICTIM BEFORE I DIDNT CALL THE COPS. EVER. NOW IF I SEE SOME CRAZY SHIT LET THEM MUTHA FUCKAS COME OUT AND RISK THEY LIFE, I CAN'T POLICE THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD. BUT I'VE SEEN WOMEN THROWN DOWN AND BEING ROBBED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND MUTHA FUCKAS AINT DO SHIT. MORE OF THIS TO COME WITH THIS ECONONMY. A 7 MONTH OLD WAS KILLED IN A CAR JACKING LAST WINTER, KILLER IS STILL ON THE LOSE. THESE COPS ARE FUCKIN JOKES. I CAN POLICE THIS MUTHA FUCKA BETTER THAN THEM.
one

Apr 25, 2002
BOTTOM LINE THEY ENTERTAINERS. NOONE CAN BE CERTAIN ON ANYONE'S PAST. TO BE IT'S FUCK UP CUZ FOLKS GOT GUCCI THIS, LOUIS VUITTON THIS, AND PEOPLE IN HIS HOOD STRAVING. KIDS AINT GOT SCHOOL SUPPLIES. YOU FEEL ME? IVE BEEN A VICTIM BEFORE I DIDNT CALL THE COPS. EVER. NOW IF I SEE SOME CRAZY SHIT LET THEM MUTHA FUCKAS COME OUT AND RISK THEY LIFE, I CAN'T POLICE THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD. BUT I'VE SEEN WOMEN THROWN DOWN AND BEING ROBBED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND MUTHA FUCKAS AINT DO SHIT. MORE OF THIS TO COME WITH THIS ECONONMY. A 7 MONTH OLD WAS KILLED IN A CAR JACKING LAST WINTER, KILLER IS STILL ON THE LOSE. THESE COPS ARE FUCKIN JOKES. I CAN POLICE THIS MUTHA FUCKA BETTER THAN THEM.
one

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
^ 4-5 good posts amongst this garbage...

Half these dudes on here screaming about ''STOP SNITCHING" haven't ever been in a situation where someone COULD snitch on you. Stealing pencils from class or staying out past curfew doesn't count. Crying about someone snitching (and I'm not even talking about TI or this situation), and posting 10 different threads about the shit, like you work freelance for the National Enquirer. Gossiping ass bitches...it has nothing to do with you, so why worry about it. It won't affect you. Maybe you're from the hood, a REAL hood, but look at the poster above or below you; he lives in a 4 bedroom house with mom and dad and got caught with a box cutter once, so now they're OG's on the Siccness.

Seriously, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. Stop trying so hard to be GANGSTAS on the internet. Stop SNITCHING ON YOURSELF and letting everyone know how much of a BITCH you are. Acting like HOES.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Some people are sad.
These internet lames will talk negatively about something like this until the death.
All to prove how "Street" they are, when 9 times out of 10, they've never even been in the streets. But are the main ones screaming "stop snitching." Damn lames. We need to put a stop to all of this senseless violence, especially in the black community. T.I has earned my respect for helping to do just that. It's funny how these lames will talk about "stop snitching" and say how real it is to remain in the streets doing dirt, but when one of their loved ones get killed...they want sympathy. How can you want sympathy when you encourage people to commit the actions of the person that killed your loved one?
for real. i don't take most of these "stop snitching" muthafuckas seriously. if you ask me, you have to earn the right to say that. and i'll put it on a $1000 sitting next to a bucket of shit that most of these people hollering out "stop snitching" will take the stand and tell the jury and the courtroom everything they know if their freedom depends on it.

::