T.I. - KING (album discussion)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
jay deuce said:
You are insane. LMAO @ Lil Wayne.
The Carter 2 overall is better than the KING and I had never been a lil wayne fan, this is the first album of his i really listened to more than once. On the other hand i was feelin TI since Trap Muzik, The King has about 5 or 6 hot tracks it gets better as i listen to it, but i still don't think it is up there with weezy. so call me crazy but i aint laughin.

Apr 25, 2002
JLMACN said:
i personally think....Juveniles - Reality Check is just as good as The King album..

I been bumpin this shit too..
It def knocks...and Juvy spits some real ass shit on it...too..

i wouldnt say just as good.....well very posibly so....but i think the king edges it just a lil bit.....the juve go real hard....i been listenin to it since it came out

Jun 23, 2002
dawun said:
The Carter 2 overall is better than the KING and I had never been a lil wayne fan, this is the first album of his i really listened to more than once. On the other hand i was feelin TI since Trap Muzik, The King has about 5 or 6 hot tracks it gets better as i listen to it, but i still don't think it is up there with weezy. so call me crazy but i aint laughin.
Couldnt agree more. I fuckin used to HATE Lil Wayne but he switched shit up something NICE...have you even heard the album jay??

Carter 2 - 20 out of 22 tracks = DOPE