SYRUP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
THIS IS KIND OF A DUMB QUESTION.....BUT HOW DO U MAKE THE STUFF....IM TRYIN TO GET LEANED UP...NE ONE GOT THE INGREDIANTS?....IVE NEVER HAD IT BEFOE...AND IM TRYIN TO SIPP ON SOMTHIN NEW YA DIG>?

Aug 20, 2004
Liquid codeine and sprite...i think somethin like an ounce of codiene for every 6 ounces of Sprite or somethin like that...i dont know....i get the measurements wrong all the time...

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
u get a 3.5-4 oz of prometh/codeine cough syrup and mix it in with a 20oz bottle of 7up or sprite....then get your lean on.....nothing else...this is the only way to drink syrup

Sep 20, 2004
i'd like to come on here and just laugh at you, but i mean shit that's wrong. i love him not even knowing wtf lean is, but still saying he wanna get 'leaned up' lol. im guessing you thought it was some type of mixed drink or something, but know it's just codeine syrup, you can mix it with sprite, get you a jolly rancher and smash out. Warning : Do not operate any heavy machinery, drive, or attempt to complete coherent sentences.

Oct 12, 2004
playa RY said:
lol at this thread, *waiting for texas folks to start clowning*......

shit i really dont see why they would start clownin when a motha fucka that live all the way in washington state is tryin to drink they drank....shit i'd be proud.

now if i was from houston and i asked this question, then i would kick my own ass!....treal!

Oct 12, 2004
Thowed318 said:
i'd like to come on here and just laugh at you, but i mean shit that's wrong. i love him not even knowing wtf lean is, but still saying he wanna get 'leaned up' lol. im guessing you thought it was some type of mixed drink or something, but know it's just codeine syrup, you can mix it with sprite, get you a jolly rancher and smash out. Warning : Do not operate any heavy machinery, drive, or attempt to complete coherent sentences.

nah thats not what i meant.....when i said leaned up i meant i wanna lean to the left lean to the right ya dig?.....i aint that late!.....thanks for the info thoe

Oct 12, 2004
Screwed-Up said:
its like this if you dont know what lean is you dont need to know you feel me

haha....u prolly wonderin too....but since your screen name is screwed-up, youd better know....
u prolly have your note pad out takin notes!!lol