Sykotherapy is one of the few...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Ive watched you respond to many hating posts. In every response, there is you don't want none of me and ill kill you. Quit fucking actin like some mutha fuckin hard ass. I aint hating. I just wanted to get a rise outta you. Did I say Fuck SLR or fuck you personally. I own skyotherapy. I guess he was smart and left the label. You bullshit about everything. Ive talked to a few former FTS soldiers, they say its gotta be your way or no way at all. You aint about blowing up your crew, your only about makin your pockets fatter. I told you man, I wasnt fuckin hating. I mean who the fuck are you to insult me. You act like your fuckin record label blew up. The only people niggaz know is Syko and Birdie. Not a lot of people even know them out in the Midwest, South, or East. Your only big in the Northwest. Too be honest your beats fuckin suck. They arent industry standard in my book. They sound northwest underground therefore my friend your gonna stay northwest underground. I dont give a fuck if one of your beats was on the radio or sum shit. Im runnin off at the gums, but honestly I wasnt hatin. Right now I aint hatin im speakin factual shit. If I HAVE A OPINION ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BEATS, I AINT HATIN. IT IS MY MUTHA FUCKIN OPINION. THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO ADDRESS HATE: ACT LIKE A BAD-ASS LIKE YOU ARE AND CALL EVERYONE OUT, OR LET IT MAKE YOU BETTER.
NO LUV

YOU CAN EITHER END IT OR FUCKIN POST SUM NAKED GUYS SUCKIN DICK, LIKE LAST TIME.
BOY.......look at the hate seepin' from your fingertips. You don't know shit about me or my business......so I suggest you kill that noize. And yep......it is MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY......I run SLR.....it's MY company.....so yeah.....I RUN IT the way I see fit. You're trying to tell me that a bunch of little kids that live with their parents still and mooch off of other people know how a company should be ran? You're as stupid as them. And probably as big a loser. Like I said before......we'll see who gets where in this business. I'm leaps and bounds ahead of any haters around here......and the game recognize the game......unfortunately you don't have any.

And as for your haterous comments about my beats.....lol.....OK. That's why one of my "beats that suck" are being used for a major label remix that will be nationally distributed soon? That's why I'm sooooo fuckin' busy doin' tracks for other people outside of my label that I can't keep up with the fuckin' demand? Yeah you're right.......I'm wack and my beats suck. What was I thinkin'?

So what do you do that's so great? Besides hatin' on people and tryin' to talk down on NW entrepreneur's like myself? Your life is nothing. You are an internet geek lookin' for some attention. Have you nothing better to do with your life??? Probably not. But why don't you try doing something else........like fuckin' your dog in the ass. Or molesting your little sister. Or playin' circle jerks with your gay-ass group of butt buddies you call your "friends." Step off kid.......you're out of your league.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
OK D-sane your the mutha fuckin man. As for me having no life. HA. Youll see when the album drops.
one
Oooooooh.......scared of you!

That's why underneath your screen name it says PEASANT and not Artist or On The Rise, huh? Don't talk about it......be about it. To me.....all you are is another kid with a "dream" of "rapping." Where's your songs? Let's hear some shit!!! Let me criticize your work!

You ain't about shit. The songs I made when I was 16-17 would probably blow your shit away!

Foolish boy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Ca$h_Midwestern...

i can understand how you just tryin to have a little fun here and there, and not cause permanent beef...but its your "opinions" that are getting you in trouble..you call them opinions, but really, they're just hating. Honestly...Would anybody working for a newspaper or for a magazine put "your beats fucking suck" in their review of some new tracks? i think not.

Opinions are one thing...Hating/Insulting is related, but not the same.

---The rest of this post is just @ whoever's reading...---

Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Ive talked to a few former FTS soldiers, they say its gotta be your way or no way at all.
this is gonna come out wrong, i know, but....thats how its supposed to be. The label/CEO isnt supposed to conform to anything and everything the artists want...the CEO's and Executives *KNOW* what they're doing, and if the artist cant handle it...then they need to go get their own label or somethin(like thats gonna help.)

Everybody "Dick-Riding" each other within the label only lasts so long....then it comes down to where money, future, and opportunities lie...and of course the first thing to go is artists, 95% of the time, of the gassed-up, overanxious, soon-to-be-dickriding-their-new-labelmates variety...

Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Too be honest your beats fuckin suck. They arent industry standard in my book. They sound northwest underground.
EXACTLY

We don't want SLR to sound like the industry standard. Do you honestly think that shit they play on pop rap stations and BET is any good? I don't think so, mainstream rap sucks for the most part (I am feeling Cam'ron's new album though). I know I ain't NEVER seen the Grind Family on BET or heard them on national radio, and you know what? I think they're talented. I love "The Anthem," that's a song featured on my Midwest Compilation. But they certainly DO NOT sound "industry standard."

Apr 25, 2002
D-sane im not postin my songs online yet. Trust me it aint no weak shit. The album will be hot. Tadou, this started when I posted a pic of sumthing up and said it was an old D-sane. He got all pissed, I was just clowning him. I do not feel his beats, AND THAT IS MY MUTHA FUCKIN OPINION. HIS BEATS SUCK TO ME. THAT IS NOT HATING. D-sane has a big head, thinkin he is the man. Soon enough youll hear sum Ca$h, maybe on a nationwide basis unlike you. Im finished responding to your broke struggling to get a day job ass.
one