Syko-Undisclosed Interviewz Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I think it's filthy,but I would use that white texture,and kind of outline/mold or light shadowing of Syko's face.up top.I might not be makin any sence,lol,but I think buyers want to put somewhat of a face to their purchase.Hard to explain over the net.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
If syk is trying to sell more for the music than he is his "image/look"aspect of it. Then this album cover is straight and too the point...but If not I'd go with BAMMERS Idea or something similiar.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
tight shit EW, only thing id change is the "points" on the circle in the bottom left corner, id make em shorter and the circle bigger, i think itd look better if the features fit all the way on it.

Overall its very tight, i already sent my payment so im getting the half assed cover :( o well. the sooner i get my syko cd the better

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that's real tight.....simple, yet eye catching....exactly what was asked for.....

bammer, i agree with you about the face thing....and i understand what you meant, so i'm sure you're making sense :)