Swisha House Q

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Romp707 said:
What are Swisha House's best albums? Lace me up.

Let's hear your top three.
I think they only got 2 albums out....but they got MILLIONS of mixtapes...some of my fav's are swisha2k, northside's throwdest, back N da dayz ect...

Apr 6, 2004
Good look potna. I know most of their shit's mixtapes. I've got a few northside's and a few chopin em up's, but theres so many, and they're hit and miss. I'm trying to find that swisha house gold.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
The only swisha house I got is Texas Chopped III Coast Game Vol. 1. It's ok, really all I bump on there is "Texas Gangsta" by SPM and Capone. I'm not as big on "Screwed" music as I used to be.

Aug 9, 2002
wino said:
The only swisha house I got is Texas Chopped III Coast Game Vol. 1. It's ok, really all I bump on there is "Texas Gangsta" by SPM and Capone. I'm not as big on "Screwed" music as I used to be.

thats not a real swisha house cd...all swisha house did on that was slow it & chopp it up...some label drops them wack ass albums all the time, they kinda like bootlegs but not really...I think its a label out of waco texas...