Sweet Minty Elevaor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
All I have to say is THE BIG BLACK BAT has been bumpin in my ride sice last Tuesday. DE did it again. He did alot more singing in this album and I have to say that the shit is knockin. Unforgiven feat Robo DE, I am Not Welcome Here,Crackufunction, Watching for the Rollas, Fahrenheit What they bang, Though, Watching My Life Go.........The whole fuckin album is bumpin.

Cant wait to see DE's next concert performin his new shit!

Oh and Damn I was hella happy to find this site.....thought shit was gone for good.

TONE DOG THE 01

May 6, 2002
THE 01

"now you bumpin my shyt right now"

TIGHT!! yes he did do it again.. I cant take the album out my ride!!
I am for sure on his level.. he is nutz, crazzzyyy this man is on PLANET ZERO and I would like to join him..

May 6, 2002
Raw

This is maybe the tightest shit he put out yet.....every song is just perfectly done...it's a masterpiece in my opinion...he needs some grammys from this shit.....he needs to drop like a double disc next time though....no, everytime.....peace...

Apr 25, 2002
are you kidding X? Shit is insane.. listen to that shit high off your ass.. best CD DE has come out wit.. Damn that DE is a close scond so is Planet Z.. FU is a masterpiece too.. damn

May 8, 2002
"CRACKUFUNCTION"

"Next thing they ax How you Bees, How You Bees....It just Bees that way"

"Young Girlie Patite She Request My Sex.....Hey No Line Cutting You Must Wait Like The Rest"

"You Cant Beleive , You Cant Beleive, How I get Dirty and Remain so Clean"

Just a few quotes from "Cracufucktion" Post yo new DE shit

I love It! DE is Off The Hook!

"he said, D.E. youll never go plat, youre too abstract....i own the label i can deal with that"

"young morsel wants an autograph, in reality she wants my mighty staff, in reality she wants to share my bath....NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!!!"

lol de is retarded, at least you know when you get a new DE cd i aint gonna be some shit u gonna be able to say youve heard before or he sound like this guy or that guy

"Mr the DE is across the naissh, girl, Mr the DE is my occupaishhh"

"I frequent your world, i dont need no invitation......the issue is this: I aint welcome in your wolrd."

dont know bout yall but its definately growin on me