SUPPORT THE WEST COAST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Motha Fucka's were trippen cause I said we shouldn't give the East Coast support, since we get no support out there.
My whole point was to support the WEST COAST and go buy all the new Bay shit and Southwest shit, ect. E-40 has only sold 140,000 copies thru soundscand, Now that s some bull shit when certain fools on the east coast go sample somebody else's beat and sell million's. So if you wanna help out the west coast, the next time you go to buy a cd support your people. Don't get me wrong theirs a couple fools from the East that are tight, I'm just saying support the WEST, feel me.

SICFLOW "RAISED OFF THESE STREETS" 0CT. 15 NATIONWIDE

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If it's tight I will buy it, fucc where you from. It means nothing to me. I support tight shit, not west coast shit, not eastcoast shit, not down south shit, JUST TIGHT SHIT. Just because an artists is from the west coast it doesn't mean they deserve my money more.

May 13, 2002
most of the shit in the bay is played out to me the east coast is on another level at this point, everybody think they can produce and rap but that dont make your shit good to me,im sick of it,i will contenue to buy local shit but im gonna clown if the shit aint any good and if you dont like it fuck you i went to the store and paid for your shit so i got the right to speak my mind.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
If it's tight I will buy it, fucc where you from. It means nothing to me. I support tight shit, not west coast shit, not eastcoast shit, not down south shit, JUST TIGHT SHIT. Just because an artists is from the west coast it doesn't mean they deserve my money more.
AGREE 100%

Apr 25, 2002
kev ski said:
most of the shit in the bay is played out to me the east coast is on another level at this point
You sound STUPID!!! Tell me what bay cds/artists/albums sound played out? :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
Exactly.

Good music is good music... Just cuz someone lives near me don't mean I should buy his album... I don't see how anyone would think otherwise but these topics come up all the time...

May 13, 2002
young lou fuck what you think punk, most of the shit people bumpin is played the fuck out ,who got hot shit? i cant name three good indy albums coming out in the last year from the bay,
everybody complainin bout the east coast,dont get mad at them shit its still black music,west coast acting like lil girls unstead of handling bizz.

so fuck what you think nigga i live eat and sleep this shit name me five indy groups that can marketed to the mainstream,cuz thats what majors are looking for,what you think people want to see ?

Jun 13, 2002
SicFlow said:
Motha Fucka's were trippen cause I said we shouldn't give the East Coast support, since we get no support out there.
My whole point was to support the WEST COAST and go buy all the new Bay shit and Southwest shit, ect. E-40 has only sold 140,000 copies thru soundscand, Now that s some bull shit when certain fools on the east coast go sample somebody else's beat and sell million's. So if you wanna help out the west coast, the next time you go to buy a cd support your people. Don't get me wrong theirs a couple fools from the East that are tight, I'm just saying support the WEST, feel me.

SICFLOW "RAISED OFF THESE STREETS" 0CT. 15 NATIONWIDE
i feel what you sayin.

Apr 25, 2002
HEY SQUARE

kev ski said:

so fuck what you think nigga i live eat and sleep this shit name me five indy groups that can marketed to the mainstream,cuz thats what majors are looking for,what you think people want to see ?
I see you flipped the question around so I'm through wit you.:devious: