Supercuzz....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Whats crackin family? been a minute since i been on here. Shit's kinda crazy for me. Re-doin everything with the company, got a new web designer, X got transfered prisons and got out of the hole, I been fighting these aol bitches cuz im payin them and they said i aint paid them so they turned my shit off, I got a new crib, moving cities, had a baby, and much much more. I apologize for the absence. I wont really be settled till mid november. We bout to have a whole new look. The music shit will be back poppin jan-feb 2004 (4th quarter is a bitch) Much love to erybody thats been checkin back and keepin this goin. thats love. To Silver, call me with you number so i can talk to you, young dee thanx homie, ccytzo aka deadly game aka the kings messenger... good lookin. Loca? where fo art thou? I been tried to call and your number changed...whats really? love you girl, even if you forgot about your boy...I almost named my daughter chipotle for ya...LOL j/k holla at me...(916) 289 2310...Since im not gonna be able to be on much till mid november im gonna relay info through silver (if he's down) and young dee. X is doin good. new info will be comin soon, if not from me directly through somebody on this board...much love...HOlla! ! Unforgiven with a vengeance.....Oh yeah...TO my OC mafia, thanx for the help...i wont forget it. 1

D

Deadly Game

hey Kav (if you read this)

maybe you should have silver or someone co mod the forum too.....not that we really need a mod around here but some times theres shit that needs ta get deleted.......

Apr 18, 2003
sup kav, been awhile, thought shit happend. get all the personal shit attended to first homie, you know. my phone got disconnected, but as soon as i get this job ima hit ya up wit it homie. i'm down though

ya know what loca...i did call ya, on rip but i only had one number cuz all my phones get broken and i lose the numbers...i think it was your celly...not sure. Pay your bill...holla at ya boy though. I miss ya too...Good lookin yall...yeah amber and silver and the homie Dee (dont know his screen name on here, i think its rilla.) we gonna work it all out and get the info comin but i gotta keep this info down low till it crack...soon...1 Oh yeah, X says whats up! one love

Sep 23, 2002
welcome damn back

sounds like you been thru some shit. and still got ur hands full

good drop @ havin' the baby and still trying to get settled.

keep it crackin'