Super Bowl XL head official admits to blown calls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Umm, who is saying the Steelers cheated(besides the poster refering to the Cards game, when this thread is about SB XL)? I believe this thread is about Bill admitting screwing the Seahawks over and apologizing for it years later.

I think Ben is the only QB to win a SB with only 9 completions and 0 TD's and 2 INT's. That's amazing stuff right there.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Umm, who is saying the Steelers cheated
Umm, pretty much every member of the Siccness from 2005-Present.

I think Ben is the only QB to win a SB with only 9 completions and 0 TD's and 2 INT's. That's amazing stuff right there.
Actually, he had one rushing TD :)

It's not like the Seahawks were playing lights out football. They were about as flat and boring as any Superbowl team I've ever seen.

Apr 25, 2002
No one really gives a fuck about that super bowl other than seahawks and steelers fans. Most people probably don't even remember that shit. Who cares about the seahawks anyway?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Mike Holmgren's reaction to ref's admission: "We didn't play our best football that day. Had we played better and coached better, those calls might not have made a difference. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes, and you can't hold one person accountable for the final outcome of that game."

Feb 14, 2004
No one really gives a fuck about that super bowl other than seahawks and steelers fans. Most people probably don't even remember that shit. Who cares about the seahawks anyway?
Then perhaps let us go back and forth with it and you can just stay out of it. If you don't give a shyt, stfu and read shyt you give a shyt about. This thread was made by a non-Seahawks fan, I wasn't planning on making a thread about it, but someone gave a shyt enough to make a thread when he knew there is a Seahawks thread specifically for this type of news.

Feb 14, 2004
Mike Holmgren's reaction to ref's admission: "We didn't play our best football that day. Had we played better and coached better, those calls might not have made a difference. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes, and you can't hold one person accountable for the final outcome of that game."
Oh yea, how could you play your best football when damn near every single big play is being called back on some bullshyt calls?

Nov 7, 2006
same shit happened with the cards superbowl too. steelers are that team that the league will want to win just so it can have it's dynasty. everything always comes down to politics sooner or later. look at the nba.

Dec 3, 2005
while i am a die hard Hawk fan, i dont blame the steelers or the refs. yes the calls piss me off and i wonder if there is some bullshit going on that prevented us from winning the title. however, i always tell people its like a heavyweight boxing title fight. if you let that shit go to the judges thats your own fault, you better knock that mufucka out before that final bell rings or you have no one to blame but yourself. had jeremy stevens caught a few of the passes he dropped we woulda been straight i think. doesnt mean i still aint mad about the shit though

Feb 14, 2004
Bill Leavy admitted to kicking some calls and you still don't blame him? If he hadn't kicked those calls, who knows what would have happened? Definitely some game changing calls that should have never even been called in the first place. Poor play by the team isn't to blame as much as bad officiating, because the Steelers weren't playing lights out football either, they were just fortunate to have the majority of the bad calls not go their way.

All I know is that I was all good til Bill came to Seattle and brought this shyt up out of nowhere, should have just kept his mouth shut about it.