Sup Cuzzo's & Cuzzete (yea you Loca)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

just lettin yall figure it out on ya own who i am....it seems a certain someone hates being called a fag or a bitch even more than Vamps ever did....so much in fact that they had to go & make my real name unavailable for posting......it dont say im banned but it wont let me post so thas the gay version of gettin banned nowdays i guess.....im hearin similar cases at raptalk.....siccness is turnin communist...you must all agree with Nemo and refrain from speakin your mind and lettin him know how much of a bitch you think he is......or else??? oh no he'll keep you from postin :eek: ......

Im currently filing a petition with Kaveo if he ever comes bacc from being AWOL or MIA whichever it is.....

My request is that he talk to Junior and get a forum craccin at raptalk....the future of underground rap and networking........then i will have absolutely no reason to come to this site other than call people the bitches they are......

D

Deadly Game

lol its me.....i could show you the thread where i said the site was gettin gay....where Nemo responded with his childish banter
"I agree with CcytzO Loc....nuttins more gay than a gay muthafucca that posts on a gay fuccin site...blah blah blah....etc"

BUT......
that bitch conveniently deleted his and my posts from the thread.....i guess he didnt want peeps ta see how he bitches up....
I had responded to his reply by sayin:

"By the response he gave Nemo sounds likea real smart kid,just cuz you buy a site doesnt make you cool or hard. Vamps musta realized that and sold it to another bitch"

Well that must a drove his panties right into his cracc so hard he couldnt take it no more.....

you right Pinche.....peeps are gettin banned left n right some dont even know why......probably cuz they offended Nemo or one of his buddies in some way......

Sep 1, 2003
i knew it was ccytzo when he said:

"it seems a certain someone hates being called a fag or a bitch even more than Vamps ever did"

but damn thats fuckd up they gonna ban folks for callin the admin a fag ? thats hella weak

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
for real man, a lot of childish shit been going on since Vamps left. i mean you in charge of a site wit thousands of members and you get offended for members speakin' they mind?
and worst of all, they speakin' it on a computer, it aint like its hurtin' nobody. or is it? :rolleyes:
i thought its the members speakin' they mind that made this site what it is today and made it a better place to be. what happened to that shit?