Suns pick up Q Richardson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
A while back I heard on espn insider that if the suns get Q Rich there gonna trade for dampier. Also now the Suns are looking to sign D Miles. So possibly marion and another player to Warriors for Damp and Speedy Claxton. This was a while back though so maybe the trade fell threw.

May 2, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
A while back I heard on espn insider that if the suns get Q Rich there gonna trade for dampier. Also now the Suns are looking to sign D Miles. So possibly marion and another player to Warriors for Damp and Speedy Claxton. This was a while back though so maybe the trade fell threw.
you're right, I was gonna post this last night..

not marion though. they are talking about trading Zarko Carbakapa and possibly Jake Voshkul or Casey Jacobsen for Dampier.

now THAT would be sick.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
CALIBEATS said:
i don't see that happening at all. they already got stoudamire for a big man.
they wanna play Amare at the 4...less wear and tear on his body....

Jake Voskuhl is a stiff and Lampe is unproven...

May 15, 2004
they are not ganna trade the matrix... i repeat the suns will not trade marion.. they will trade joe johnson before shawn come on dumb fucks!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
U RIP said:
they are not ganna trade the matrix... i repeat the suns will not trade marion.. they will trade joe johnson before shawn come on dumb fucks!
and your sources are??? get the fuck outta here blade...