Suns back to their old selves

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Yall been followin the greatest team in the NBA lately?

they're back to makin the rest of the league look like a bunch of bitches.. without Amare or Barbosa (suns 3rd leading scorer).

How bout that Boris Diaw.. I cant believe Atlanta never played this guy. he SHITS on joe johnson.. and he aint makin no 70 mil niether.. he's averaging about 12 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals and a block per game. The guy is a monster.. Along with James Jones. Kid is sicc. I dont care what yall say, I'll take Diaw and James Jones over Joe ANY day of the week.

Suns 2006 Champions

Apr 25, 2002
LoL @ 2006 Champions...Suns aren't goin' anywhere this year without Amare gone for most of the season...you ain't even fuckin' with Golden State boyeee leadin' the division...fuck the Suns!

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
suns back on top exactly. and about boris diaw, he's been my player for a long time, been doin his thang, only ppl didn't know about him, he abused a lot of people at the euro

Jun 23, 2002
That loss to the Suns hurt...we came back and were up by one with 3 minutes left and just shut the fuck down..

props to the Suns..8 game streak without Amare...fuckin scary..

and we have Detroit tomorrow...dammit