Sunday Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
that game was the worst primetime game in the history of the nfl. the seahawks will never draw a crowd. sorry but its the truth. look at the ratings. worst ever in nfl history for a primetime game.
LOL...who was denying that or even saying that it was a good game? No one.

Any team that is 1-4 is gonna have a hard time drawing a crowd, bro. Common sense 101 right there, chief.

May 9, 2002
ISN'T THAT WHAT HE BASICALLY SAID? NO TRANSLATION WAS NEEDED. BUT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO STROKE YOUR OWN EGO, GO RIGHT AHEAD.
No, that is NOT was he "basically said". What he "basically said" was "whatever"...whihc is not an admittance to begin wrong, but brushing OFF the fact that he WAS wrong, withotu admitting it.

And thanks for you .02, it was extremely vital to this conversation.

:ermm:

Sep 29, 2003
No, that is NOT was he "basically said". What he "basically said" was "whatever"...whihc is not an admittance to begin wrong, but brushing OFF the fact that he WAS wrong, withotu admitting it.

And thanks for you .02, it was extremely vital to this conversation.

:ermm:
Naw, Solitary was right. I basically was saying that. I am not one of those dudes who has a hard time admitting he was wrong. In this case, I don't believe I was wrong though, I just don't wish to carry on such an arguement over a lousy team that I don't give 2 shits about...So I'm giving up on the arguement, Chalk that point on the board Mr. Ego....

Feb 14, 2004
how were you not wrong? stats don't lie. he just showed you that what you said was incorrect. but it is still your opinion. they're lousy this season so far, but not last season. you can't be in the playoffs 4 consecutive seasons and be a lousy team at the same time. being 1-15 is lousy, not 10-6.