SUNDAY BASKETBALL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lebron didn't take the last shot, Mike Miller did... it was a perfect open shot, which was set up by Lebron who made the would have been assist... Miller just missed it

and lol @ people still questioning how great Lebron is

when he's on the Cavs they have the best record in the NBA... he leaves and they have the worst record in the NBA with the longest losing streak in NBA history ever

if that's not prove of how great he is, I dunno what is

remember when everyone was saying he had a really good supporting cast in Cleveland, yeah... lol @ that now

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Lebron didn't take the last shot, Mike Miller did... it was a perfect open shot, which was set up by Lebron who made the would have been assist... Miller just missed it

when he's on the Cavs they have the best record in the NBA... he leaves and they have the worst record in the NBA with the longest losing streak in NBA history ever

remember when everyone was saying he had a really good supporting cast in Cleveland, yeah... lol @ that now
bron bricked both his freethrows before big baby made both of his. putting boston up by 3.all he had to do was make one and it's a different ball game.

cleveland got fucked over by lebreh pretending like he might stay. so they didn't go after anyone to replace him. that team was built around a specific player and now he ain't there anymore and nobody was brought in to replace him. they've also had some injuries.

how about we talk about how lebron has wade and bosh on his team now and still can't beat the celtics. bubububub... he doesn't have any help.... hahahaha

Nov 7, 2006

Great players bring championships back to there team. he aint shit right now and wont be until he wins it all. and yeah best record in the NBA with the cavs every year just to lose it all in the playoffs lol. name one great player who constantly loses it all after having the best record and homecourt throughout. we were depleted tonight with 1 center playing who is just coming back from a knee surgery and only scored 11 in the 4th quarter and lebron and his team still couldnt beat us. he aint shit.

They aint ever gonna beat the Celtics and the Celtics have injuries
we have 3 centers out and about 3 other key players and they still couldnt fuck wit us.

May 2, 2002

Lebron missed the tying free throw with 12 seconds left.

And the Cavs don't even have the same team as least year. First, no Lebron as was was said...they didn't replace him.

Then no Shaq, no Z, no West...Andy's out for the year...Mo missed hella games...Boobie missed games. Go look at the starting roster for the losing streak. Sessions? Eyenga? Harris? Who the fuck are those guys?

They don't tell you that on sportcenter.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
D Wade is actually more of a reason they lost than Lebron

he's played like shit against Boston this year... nobody is talking about that... everyone is just talking about Lebron because they hate him

I'll admit Lebron can't be mentioned as one of the all time greats until he wins a ring... but to say "he aint shit" is just being a hater... don't be a hater

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

he's played like shit against Boston this year... nobody is talking about that... everyone is just talking about Lebron because they hate him

I'll admit Lebron can't be mentioned as one of the all time greats until he wins a ring... but to say "he aint shit" is just being a hater... don't be a hater

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Lebron missed the tying free throw with 12 seconds left.

And the Cavs don't even have the same team as least year. First, no Lebron as was was said...they didn't replace him.

Then no Shaq, no Z, no West...Andy's out for the year...Mo missed hella games...Boobie missed games. Go look at the starting roster for the losing streak. Sessions? Eyenga? Harris? Who the fuck are those guys?

They don't tell you that on sportcenter.
Yeah, it's getting kind of irritating when they keep pumping up Lebron on espn by talking about how bad the Cavs are this year...when it isn't even the same team Lebron played with over there.

Nov 7, 2006

i aint no hater and i actually love watching lebron play because he plays full speed at all times and is a fucking beast. i'm sorry for saying he aint shit but i could say he aint DONE shit. i only look at players by how they win championships and yeah he's a great player but if he never gets a ring he shouldnt be considered one of the greats. just sayin your not all that great when you cant lead a team to a ring. with that said i do think he'll win 1 but this movie to miami may have tarnished his greatness a bit but i guess we'll see.

May 3, 2002
i aint no hater and i actually love watching lebron play because he plays full speed at all times and is a fucking beast. i'm sorry for saying he aint shit but i could say he aint DONE shit. i only look at players by how they win championships and yeah he's a great player but if he never gets a ring he shouldnt be considered one of the greats. just sayin your not all that great when you cant lead a team to a ring. with that said i do think he'll win 1 but this movie to miami may have tarnished his greatness a bit but i guess we'll see.
you are right about this, the past couple of years it was Lebron/Kobe Kobe/ Lebron and now with this change it's back to Kobe/Jordan

Jan 12, 2006

LOL LeQuit James is a bitch!