Summer Fest 2002 in Corcoran

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Did any1 else go to this event?

this has gotta rank up there wit the top 3 car shows I've been to... it was off the hook. The people runnin it were showin nuttin but hospitality... there were hella popos there but them catz were on hush and respectful. I'd say there were around 3000 or 4000 folks in attendance. No animosity or even any arguments.
KVE did it big as we set up a phat booth with the 40 oz Records homiez.... gave away a few hundred posters sold a couple hundred cds, shook a couple thousand hands... Kve was there with Kaoz The Assassin, Myth & Trifel'n. We damn sho made an impakt. Folks were luvin some BG Evil out there, was pretty surprising. The concert was off the hook too. N2Deep and B-12 rocked it... they did bout a 30 min set... the longest and best by far... Baby Beesh & Don Cisco also joined them for a few trackz, we shot footage of the performance.. Shade Shiest was there too but his performance was a lil booboo
thenm Warren G came on.. and Snoop appeared from the cutz and did a couple songs with him. That cat had folks in a frenzy.
Yall better go to the next show in Corcoran.. them catz do it big fa sho.

thanx to all those that supported us.

Apr 25, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
When can Smigg Come along and do it big ??

SoundS like it was real Dope tho...
one Love
Keep Doin it Real SMIGG!!!
I'll see if I see your album tomorrow at WHEREHOUSE MUSIC. If not, then I'll find another way to swoop it cuz I like yo flows homie.