suge knight does something good every once and a while

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

While industry cats continue to criticize him for old business practices; Suge Knight still shows that he cares for the community. For Father's Day, Suge has arranged for a charter bus to give free transportation to families whose fathers are incarcerated. The bus will give free rides to needy mothers and children on Father's Day to any of the State and Federal prisons in California.

"Our goal is to bring these broken families closer, for a day of joy and understanding," said Knight, in a statement. "Without a father figure in their life, most of the children tend to lose sight of their hopes and dreams for the future. Fathers who are incarcerated realize that the mother and children are doing the same time in their hearts. We all make mistakes and some are greater than others, but the children should not be the ones that suffer."

In the past, Suge has hosted an annual Mother's Day brunch and turkey giveaways during the Thanksgiving season.

M

MrFreeze

hows it gonna help kids to see their pops in jail? i wouldnt wanna see my dad all locked up and shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Suge aint all bad.

I also respected what he said about record company slavery and artists needing to own thier masters. Suge has great leadership qualities, if only he wasnt so shady...

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
hows it gonna help kids to see their pops in jail? i wouldnt wanna see my dad all locked up and shit.
Well it looks like u never been in that position before to say that. It helps kids a lot from a mental stand point. When i was younger and my pops was in jail i was happier than ever when i got to see him on weekend Visits. As a child you understand whats going on and you know your father is in jail for sumthin he has done so you wanna make the best of those visits while u can. When pops would call home collect you would get to holla at him for a couple of secs and the first question out of your mouth is " When can i see you? and his response would alwayz be this weekend on visits. Usually the people that make those kind of comments are people who has never had to experience a mom or Dad in jail and thats Real Talk CUZZIN!!

T

thug_proppa

senator good lookin out on the news hommie!! why ya'll hate on suge???? artist complain that they dont get payed but they signed the contract thats they own fault. ask most of the artist up on here get ya mind right and soak up the bussness part of the game before you try to do shit. i think I-ROCC put it best when he said everybody think talent equal money, also that just because you tight dosent mean you'll sell and get payed, "those wernt his excact words but close". people dont get that what you sign you get if you dump and dont got no bussness plan or at least figures in your head that you want to make and should make, then you'll get fucked rightfully so.

Also if suge so bad why kurupt and DANNY BOY back???????