Sucidal Since Birth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Life Got me Stressin, Depressin how I replace a bottle of O.E with the barrel of a wesson //
Carressin' the tool thats gonna take my life-away, My Insides-Say pull-it //
But my brain says Cool-It, Cuz theres gonna be a better tommarow //
Sorrow filled Eyes shut tight, tears stream down a white cheek //
Slittin ma wrist was just a peak of whats in store fo' my last few seconds of livin //
Splitin my head open with lead, Brains leak down my bed //
Sucidal-Tendencies, Happy Sub-Titles-Defendin-Me, They used to call-me a Joyfull Kid //
They Used to love me but turned it all around... Look what they did! //
Well Im jus' gettin rid of what they left behind //
They shoulda took the slit wrists and loaded gun as a sign //
If I ever said I love you mom, I was lieing, I was just hiding of what I really felt for you //
Eachtime I saw you and eachtime you yelled at me I jus wanted to kill you //
But It's Through! I Dont care anymore ... I Hope this leave's y'all sore //

[ 15 Years and Ive walked this Earth ]
[ All it's been is Tears Since Birth ]

As a Baby you took care of me, But when you saw I was to much work you abandoned-me //
Always Hittin me to get things through my head ... That Aint a Family //
Next time you see me the cops will suround-me, 'n a bullet will be in ma wig //
'n Here goes your baby boy, your peacefull little Kid //
I Hope it cuases chaos, Jus' like Grandpa I hope Dad Jus' takes-off //
And leaves y'all alone in poverty..

this is what I got so far.. Tell me what y'all think.. I sorta got writers block but plannin to work past that..

Feb 12, 2003
KO~ aye maybe u should try to make ah song that ain't about suicide and shit or iz jus another one of those that u make after sumtin happens??? stay up homie peace

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Man everythin' in that song is 100% True about me.. 'n Thanks Fatal.. I been away writin' fo' a minute and I aint postin shit till im pretty sure y'all will keep readin it.. And yes this is REAL TALK song..

Jun 12, 2002
Jesus ......How severely Homosexual....This fool talkin' about wesson's an' shit...Hahaha Only fuccin' .45 you ever got your paws on came on a Jordan Throwbacc jersey kid....Mane I'm sure if you un-buccle your belt Fat J will Kiss you better .....He can abduct some of that sexual frustration out your dicc.....LOL....This Nigga a true fairy boys and girls.....That's some Peach fuzz raps right there....I'm sure if Daddy brings you to the waffle house you'll feel better.....

Deuce

2 C's

Feb 12, 2003
YE AHE DOES BUT I'M GONNA LAUGH WHEN HE DOES SUMTIN LIKE THAT TO SOMONE WHO DON'T TAKE SHIT........AND HE STOPS TRYIN TAH PUNK LIL KIDS AND SHIT