Submarine Funk - land of the free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Any one heard this album, i heard this album was tight. what nat. are this guys. So if yall could give me a review on the album dat be coo. my cuz say the peform at city nights wit done deal fam and he said they got some spits.

Apr 25, 2002
they're filipino cats out the SCO.i jus picked up the album at Wherehouse for $17.99(damn!),dope ass cd though."Fast Lane" is my jam.they got flows and the sound is somethin different from what you would hear from the Done Deal camp.Highly recommend this album

May 2, 2002
Ive waited like 3 weeks for both at the local store, I left a # to the local store on ur VM Chuck

I fianlly put a order in @ Frisco Street Show

Damn I want these albums!

Also When ya gonna get the promo stuff cracking?

Sep 1, 2002
livng the free yall everyday we shine we live life for what it's worh cuz i go for mi

"livng the free yall everyday we shine we live life for what it's worh cuz i go for minez"

YES! PLEASE BELIEVE IT HOMEBOY! CATS NEED TO COPP THIS SHIT MAYNE CLASSIC OR YOUR MONEY BACK FROM MY POCKET! PKID AKA MR SIRATE AKA PIKASO IS MY FAMZ , HE DOES MY PRODUCTION FOR ASYLUM AS WELLS AS THE PRODUCTION ON SUBMARINE FUNK , MOST DEF ONE OF THE MOST SLEPT ON PRODUCERS/ARTIST! YO CHUCK TELL YOUNG BAILEY YOUNG OSKI FROM ASYLUM SAID WASSUP PIMPING! oNe