Styles P Dismisses The Word "Swagger"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
If you listened to any radio-friendly rappers this year, chances are you were bombarded with the phrase “swagger.” In 2008, artists big and small were using it to bolster their rapping style or to describe their keen fashion sense. A rapper without swagger was a rapper with no appeal. With that said, Styles P [click to read] wasn’t exactly fond of the trendy word heard everywhere.

“What did I hate about ‘08? The abuse of the fucking word ‘swagger,’" Styles P confessed to XXLmag.com. Amazed by the use of the slang term, he continued, “I don’t fucking know when so many people starting using this word… Jesus Christ! Just let it go a little bit. Lean off of it a little bit.”

To be clear, Styles P made sure he wasn’t stepping on anyone toes by stating, “I mean, ain’t nothing wrong with having style, swag and all of that.” However, SP did give his own opinion on how he perceives the trend, which highlights a rappers appearance more than their skill on the mic. “I think all the guys are starting to be so focused on the look and the way they are so much, that it almost make them like girls.”

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah i keep tellin my 15 year old step-daughter....swag rhymes with fag.... any boy that got that shit comin out of his mouth is a light-grade homosexual.... it aint gangsta.... and just 4 the record, since that shit got so huge, i hate that fuccin word as well....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
im tired of these goofy ass dudes talkin bout swagger like they from the hood or some shit real niggaz can give a fuck less about a swag kids these days man swag is style i swear people are always quick to jump on a bandwagon like yadidimeen keak started now everybody says it i cant be the type of person to follow those type of trends i just be myself ya know

Dec 4, 2006
yeah i keep tellin my 15 year old step-daughter....swag rhymes with fag.... any boy that got that shit comin out of his mouth is a light-grade homosexual.... it aint gangsta.... and just 4 the record, since that shit got so huge, i hate that fuccin word as well....
ha ha ha that's funny cuz i told my daughter the same thing....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

by the way, P will run up in the hospital and stab u some more. Dont fuck with Pinero.
plus he kill niggas dead so don't ask him shit n he smoke blunts to the head so don't pass him shit..