studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
aight heres the deal...the pplz im workin and i are no longer working with eachother...im not goin to get into it but all i need is a list of the NECESSITIES for a studio...i can use a computer studio or a normal studio...but i do not kno a thing to buy...i kno how to work it all just dont kno the names...and i dont kno or wat i abosolutely need and dont need...can sum1 plz make a list of EVERYthing he/she knows to wat i need to buy. again...EVERYTHING...it mite seem like u tell me stupid shit but i want u to tell me everything frum the mic to the burner to the watever...i need to kno it all...thanks in advance for everyones help..

Apr 25, 2002
i wanna know is... how you know how to use the shit...but dont know what its called? u dont gotta woof homie..just come str8 out and say "im a beginner tryin to build a studio" and yea..post it in the studio forum

Apr 25, 2002
^^ yea i heard the music all the way at my pad..lol..i was too fuckin burnt out tho...couldnt gather the energy to walk my ass over there..if i had known it was gonna crack off i woulda been there grubbin and gettin gurped..oh well always next time