Studio Footage - producers - Dj's - Engineers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2004
I need video footage , showin how you get down on the beats. It's for a new website where we showcase producers. Dj's and Engineers - Major and Up and coming. We want to see your creative process, what equipment you use and why. Engineers and Dj's too!
The site will be mostly video stuff, some interviews and tips as well.
We have some exclusive major stuff already but we want to touch the underground scene as well.
Hit me if you got any questions- [email protected]
Thanks.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
A couple of cats from this site and myself have a similar project in the works. We have some footage, but we don't focus on Dj's or Producers. I'll talk to some people here and direct them to this thread. Eeverything we have shot so far is on mini dv. If we give you something (I can't promise you anything) what format do you need it in?

Mar 22, 2004
HERESY said:
A couple of cats from this site and myself have a similar project in the works. We have some footage, but we don't focus on Dj's or Producers. I'll talk to some people here and direct them to this thread. Eeverything we have shot so far is on mini dv. If we give you something (I can't promise you anything) what format do you need it in?
mpeg or mov works for us , just keep the file size down if possible.
Hit me up and let me know tho

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Vince.. you want footage of the actual beat making process or just studio footage focusing on equipment, programs, and design? I got some throback footage of K-Lou's studio with Da Unda Dogg, Johnny Z's studio when it was Rated Z, Deryck D's edible sounds studio, Master Lee's studio, and a couple of home set-ups as well. I know a couple of D.J's as well, that have some footage of them mixing...hit me with the details.