Streetball Video I just finished for Streetball Invasion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Yea I don't how familiar all of you are with AND1 but they had games in many venues around the U.S. back when they were popular. It is a lot easier to make money off of the games, when you have a venue like a gym, where you can make sure everyone watching has tickets to get it. They still do all the cool moves and stuff that comes with the original idea of streetball, its just in a different environment to make sure they get the money from people watching. It also makes it easier for sponsors to pass out their merchandise and advertise because an arena can hold more people and provide more space for banners and the sort to be displayed. The chain-link fence around most courts isn't too big of a space to allow in thousands of spectators or provide adequate sponsorship space.

Streetball Invasion has the same roster that AND1 had, and I'll be traveling to Utah and Idaho to film the games that I made this preview video for.

There will definitely be more footage posted after that.