STREET TEAM SIGN UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Hit up the front page of the site and go to contests/street team. This is effective immediately!!

The Siccness Street Team will be the biggest, baddest monster every assembled. Get in the contest while there's spots left..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
yep actualy Belgium is the westside of Europe but naw I'm just down with the west so I just show it that way one of the only people in Belgium that represent the west. Not many people that like rap here, and I rap myself too just to kill time ...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

sounds tight

i wish i had the time for this... i know of some good ass spots to post up them stickers

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
alright vamps - im down with promoting on the street - i got connectoins at local universities, stores, and clubs - i also can promote for people on my site....

vamps, plus im intrested in possibly my site being one that is promoted by the street team... hit me on the email so we can talk about this
[email protected]
or IM
VeeGee3B

May 6, 2002
(ZoSicc knuckles up, puts on his camoflouge and laces his combat boots....paints his face, puts on his black beenie and black gloves.....in his pockets: his binoculars and james bond like digital camara...)

"wheres my stickers at, its on like donkey kong now beyatch"

May 3, 2002
Re: T.J.

A-WAX said:
NEVA HEARD OF HIM....BUT IF HE FRUM THA BURG I WOULD COLLAB 4 SHO.
I talked to Mars the other day and he said u and him are gonna do a cut cuz u from the pitt.. he supposed to do a song with Jacka too maybe.