street monster is amazing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I been playing this all day, D.E. is one of the most creative artist ever..He makes music that will go over the average persons head, if there not open minded..they dont understand the shlangz, they'll be left behind with all they others, LONG LIVE THE FAHRENHEIT SCHLANGZ!

Jul 5, 2003
F@%K ME???? WELL F.U. 2!

I love that flyer. Still have it. Cant wait til F.U. 3!

Fahrenheit Shlangz. $-K-Mo reppin it fa sheez.

Apr 29, 2003
Im feelin the street monster. The first half of that CD will make u wanna flash on somebody. Good Shit!! But other than Planet Z maaaaaaaaan I slumpz that big black bat to this day!!! I can gig to hella tracks of that. Be Lookin at Beezies gigin like " I want the ruuuuuuuullllleeeeeesssss on how you bang!!! (Whatz Crackufunction!!!)". I know the shows is crackin off.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
im behind on the de stuff but i got my order coming from amazon.com this week.

it's hard down here in tennessee with sac muzicc

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I like DE and all, but in my eyes he's losin' his touch with this one, I only bump like 3 tracks on Street Monster... Can't really feel the rest, and I definitely know what it takes to get accustomed to his music. I've been listening since the beginning, but the last 2 albums were sub par for me.