street fighter alpha 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
gettin this game this weekend for my psp(so excited). this game is gonna make spanish class 10 times more enjoyable(ad-hoc one umd) so me and my friend are gonna be goin at it.

there is also a way to play online with ad-hoc, so if anyone gets it and wants an ass whooping. pm me or some shit

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
.....yeah......but now its for psp.

and they put characters from all the versions(gameboy and console) into one game, as well as it having a massive amount of modes. and it looks excellent on psp. best psp fighter to date(thats not saying much but dont let that fool u)

only bad thing is that some supers are hard to pull off, but u can just map those to the blank buttons(r and l, as well as select.)

Nov 28, 2005
ONLY 10,000 MADE IF U DIDNT RESERVE IT YOUR FUCKED.. THEY GOING FOR 150 EASY ON EBAY...I GOT MINE 2 DAYS AGO ANYONE WANNA MAKE AN OFFER ONLY PLAYED IT TWICE...ID KEEP ITBUT ITS IN DEMAND..AND I LIKE MONEY....

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck, im going tommorrow to see if they have it. who the fuck thought that shit was a good Idea.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
yeah, whose buying it for 250. I just went out and bought it today for the normal price at the store(got m worked up for nothing)

anyways, my favorite dude is yun, Ive been kickin major ass wit him. Thing is its realy hard to do super combos. I think I might be breakin my psp.

so I just mapped his 3rd super combo to R(u have to be in the air to do it so while on the ground u still have his heavy kick) and his lvl 1 to select. basic specials work fine, just the hard super combos dont work well on psp.