Street Date Change/Lynch & Doomsday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
New Street Date: 8/20/02

The CEO at Cin Sity/Doomsday is doing shit in a major way with this release. P&P programs with ALL major retail (at least the ones that pay their bils).

This album is being handled correctly!!!!!

Cuda

May 14, 2002
TELL PLAY BOY HIS BOY RIKOLOKO SAID WASSUPPERS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE VEGAS HOOK UPS.MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT AND ASK HIM WHEN THEY GONNA STOP BULLSHITTIN AND PUT OUT OUT A REAL DOOMSDAY ALBUM IM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE GROUP.RIKOLOKO:classic:

May 21, 2002
Big C

D.U.G.O.U.T/ I don't work for Cin Sity (But it is a privilege to be working with them)

I'm their distributor. I head the Urban Department at ADI (Associated Distributors, Inc)

ADI is the FASTEST growing distributor in the west right now (not the biggest {for now}, but fastest growing!

Thanks for the inquiry!

I'll pass the ?'s to the label. I'll be talking to them today.

Big C (Cuda)

May 14, 2002
DUG,I LOST THE CONTACT WHEN I LEFT THE RAP GAME LAST YEAR.WHEN I WAS DEEPLY WORKIN ON A CAREER IN RAP I WAS TRYING TO NET WORK WITH DOOMSDAY IN A MAJOR WAY.I STILL THINK PRAY FOR ME IS A CLASSIC ALBUM NO DOUBT THE WHOLE CREW CAME WITH SOME FIRE.I WILL LOOK FOR THE NUMBER IT MAY BE BURIED IN AN OLD EMAIL.RIKOLOKO

May 21, 2002
Vamps

Vamps/
Has Preston called you yet? I talked to him yesterday about the package you set up. From where I stand it's a go. I'll hit him in a bit and we'll take care of it. Call me at the office Friday morn @ 11. Let's get this going!

Thanks,
C

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
All right Cuda, I'll hit you up tomorrow morning. I talked to Curbie and he said he was gonna call Preston, but I haven't talked to him since..

I'll talk to you in the morning..

Vamps
IX.