STRATEGY GAMES LIKE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS AND OGRE BATTLE........YALL KNOW OF ANY MORE LIKE THESE???I LOVE THISE GAMES AND WANT SOME MORE SINCE I STARTED BACK PLAYING GAMES RECENTLY.....

Apr 25, 2002
a star impaled said:
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Phantom Brave
Altier Iris
La Pucelle Tactics (although I do not recomend this one)
Rhapsody
Katrina (or something similiar to that, I forget the actual title)
THOSE JAPANESE GAMES??NEVER HEARD OF THEM

Apr 20, 2005
I agree i think the gba tactics was very very very dissapointing. . . Rhapsody on the other have even tho it had a weird. . . (girly or kiddy or lovey dovey. . .cant put my finger on it. . .) was pretty cool. Phantom brave, la pucelle, and disgaea are all like the same thing with a diff story. . .never go interested in beating them. . . seriously out of all these. . .i would re-play ff tactics. . .the game. . .the skills. . . the jobs, the magic and the freakin story are just awesome.

Jan 14, 2006
damn i picked up my PS2 controller and started playing Final Fantasy X until 1 in the morning and then when i went to sleep i got up like at 5 cuz i couldnt sleep anymore and i started playing it even more. but i stopped like a couple of minutes ago when i couldnt defeat Maester Seymour

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ricky530Furl said:
so you're just barely starting to play RPG's. hmmmm....... play Kingdom Hearts
nowhere in this thread does it say RPG...we are talking about strategy games...

i'll have to peep some of the ones that smurf mentioned though,still play FF tactics to this day. would be nice to switch it up