Story Time W/ Nick and Steve

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Story Time W/ The Road Warriors

Over the next couple of weeks we will be presenting various stories (funny, sad and bullshit) of actual events that have taken place while we've been on tour.

Let's begin...shall we?

Late one night on the tour bus on the way to chicago after a show in tulsa we were all cooking ourselves some dinner. Some of us opted for the lighter meals. Myself (Nick) chose some strawberry yogurt, and others like Tech n9ne and Steve chose the chicken salad. And Tech had a craving for a hard boiled egg on his salad so we challenged him to boiling an egg in the microwave, being the person to never say no to anything at all, the egg was placed in a bowl of water and set in the microwave for 5 mins. This was done much to the riddicule of T.O. who said it would NEVER work.

Cooking...cooking...cooking...still cooking...DING

The timer went off, the egg was floating, the water was at a decent boil. Everything seems to be in line. BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!!!

Tech N9ne began peeling the shell off the egg. Steve and Cory stood by watching intently. Craig and myself remained on the couches staying at a safe distance. Eyewitness accounts from Cory and Tech n9ne stated that the egg seemed to be peeling just fine and over half the shell was off..........UNTIL THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENED!!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...........fuckfaces

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yeah, we're in the parking lot at the Staybridge Suites....and dont even try to get the end of the story out of us at the show tomorrow fuckstick.

ps- if you bug us tomorrow at all about the story...or try to ask anyone about it....you will single handedly ruin the beautiful concept of "Story Time W/Nick and Steve"...cocksucker.

Jan 12, 2003
well seeing as how im drunk as hell right now I bet I'd forget about it anyways tomorrow. But thanks for showing me love reguardless. I wouldnt wanna do anything to fuck this up anyways cuz it sounds like this shits gonna get pretty damn hilarious.

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
SPOILER!

i went to bed and the bus rolls off for what might be a 8 hour ride to East St Louis.....this just in..while i was sleeping Nick our stage hand pucked out the bus window and Tech 9 tried cooking an egg in the microwave. when he took it out, tried to peel it, the egg blew up all over the bus. Travis said Tech burned the #$% out of his hand. so heres something we learned. DONT PUT A WHOLE EGG IN THE MICROWAVE!

From Mike Clarks tour journal: http://p221.ezboard.com/fprojectdeadmanfrm7.showMessage?topicID=95.topic

check teh end of the 8/30/04 post

Aug 21, 2002
"DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!" .... The egg suprisingly was boiled, and the fact that it was microwaved for 5 minuto's it still came out fine. But the inside was still yolk! Hahahahaaaa....

Well, it's good to see that yall are attempting to revert back to one of us "small" people here on the ever so lonely siccnessssss... Whew, I thought that we lost ya there Nicholas... Really I dunno the real story to the Tech tuna thing but I figured I'd give it a guess...

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Mike E Clark said:
9-10-04 - tonight were playin in Cincinnati Ohio at a place called Bogart's. The place is pretty cool. Big wide open space. Good sound system (could have been louder) nice stage. We were able to use full projection with the 10 x 14 screen. Some places it don’t fit. The crowd was mad hype. Just like Detroit. Ohio is the shit. Id say we had about 600-700 people at the show. PDM went on at 9:10 and we killed it. We got mad love.ProZak and I are really starting to get tight. The only thing that sucked was the barricade was like 6 feet from the stage making in all most impossible to pull and push people off the stage. No stage diving... No fun. I hate f#$%#ing barricades. These "Clear Channel" venues will not budge on the barricades. (insurance reasons they say) one more thing.. im getting sick of hearing about security guards beating on our fans. Im about to snap if it happens again. If your at the show. Don’t fight. If your gonna mosh then mosh. It aint about fighting. Its about having a good time getting wild. The shit doesn't have to "go to blows"...when ever a fight breaks out. The fucking security guards jump in and start beating people down and then f#$%ing fans get messed up and bounced. It sucks. So don’t fight at the show. Im learning a lot out here. Touring is the shit. After our show ProZak hung out. I met up with "Hardcore Mike" (one of the cats that started www.realjuggalos.com) he also worked for Psychopathic during the Bizzar Bizarr era so we had a lot to talk about. While Mike and I were walking back to the venue we saw all these people running around out side Bogart's yelling and shit. It was like a mob of people all running down the street. One dude looked like he'd been punched in the face and he was chasing some other dude trin to kick him and shit. We were like WTF? We went back inside and someone tried to explain what happen to me..something about a security guard punching one of our fans for fighting.. It was hella drama. This town is insane. I cant wait to come back!.. I thought Detroit was "off the hook". Anyway. I got drunk behind Bogart's with a bunch of fans and tried to get a "freestyle" battle goin but no one could rap... I miss those "freestyle" battle days in 1993 in the studio with "B-Deff" and "Wes Chill"..those guys would murder anyone in a battle. good times.. Id like to see Tech N9ne battle. Id bet he'd kill.
thats the truth.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Makaveli2PAC said:
im actually interested in hearing this lol..... props.... any info is good info

im predicting the egg was fertilised earlier with nick's sperm, and after being microwaved the egg hatched :)
now that's some funny shit

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
HAHA! Story time with 'Nicholas and Steven'...Awww shit! I'ma have to actually get on here more now just to see what kind of bullshit you two come up with... :)
Hey Steve, Amber and I have something for you!!! Hit me up!

Nov 14, 2002
Late one night on the tour bus on the way to chicago after a show in tulsa we were all cooking ourselves some dinner. Some of us opted for the lighter meals. Myself (Nick) chose some strawberry yogurt
Wow... You're gay.