Stop With These Bitching Threads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
pretty much all i've seen these past couple weeks, even months for that matter, were threads complaining and bitching about how the release date of "Lynch By Inch" keeps getting pushed back. My problems are this:
1)There's no need to say the same thing, but in different words a million times in a million threads a million times a day. it doesn't accomplish anything.

2)I gaurantee Lynch isn't purposely trying to "anger" his fans, therefore complaining to him won't help the situation either. And again, it accomplishes nothing.

So, in the end, people need to stop bitching about the release date of a CD. Perhaps focusing on a job or school would be a better thing to worry about. And by people continuously crying about this ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. Do you get it now? Complaining gets you nowhere. So just sit patiently at school, work, or where ever else you are, focus on something else, and the CD will be out soon enough. And you can be happy.

Sep 23, 2002
RedStorm said:
pretty much all i've seen these past couple weeks, even months for that matter, were threads complaining and bitching about how the release date of "Lynch By Inch" keeps getting pushed back. .

Havent we all. lol

RedStorm said:

1)There's no need to say the same thing, but in different words a million times in a million threads a million times a day. it doesn't accomplish anything..
Amen.

RedStorm said:

2)I gaurantee Lynch isn't purposely trying to "anger" his fans, .

Dont know about that.

RedStorm said:

So, in the end, people need to stop bitching about the release date of a CD. Perhaps focusing on a job or school would be a better thing to worry about. And by people continuously crying about this ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. Do you get it now? Complaining gets you nowhere. So just sit patiently at school, work, or where ever else you are, focus on something else, and the CD will be out soon enough. And you can be happy.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The funniest shit I've read all day! :cool:

Feb 23, 2003
YO REDSTORM I DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE BITCHING BUT I AM GLAD THAT ME AND YOU ARE ON THE SAME PAGE CAUSE I AM TIRED OF THAT SHIT TOO!!