STOP Merging all the threads!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
That's weak if your going to keep doing that especially during the football season and Im sure many here will agree. No one wants to read 200 posts then come to find out that it's about 20 subjects. Let that shit ride at least during the football season because that's when this forum is crackin the most!

THE 01

May 2, 2002
I agree.....

I understand having multiple topics can get annoying, but you know to skip some of those.

When you have a thread and it changes right in the middle, and then continues 5 pages later...that makes it a little confusing.

Mar 18, 2003
I partially agree. I think... If you have multiple threads, such as, lets say, the 49ers beating the shit out of the Raiders, all TALKING SHIT and nothing relevant to the actual game and what happened, then merge them. Even if they are not just shit-talking, but saying the same exact thing, merge them. However, if you have 3 threads all about the 49ers beating the Raiders, with 3 different points of view, or 3 completely seperate discussions, then leave them be. For example, if one talks about an injury, another talks about a stellar game ending catch, a third talking about how Garcia threw for 400 yards against the weak Raider defense, then by all means, leave them be. If you have 2 threads both simply about Slamball, then merge them. Its really hard to decide what should and shouldn't be merged, so lets not take away from the job he has done. Ill give it up to DT, I think he has done a fine job moderating this and other forums. I don't agree with all of his thread merging, but it doesn't bother me. Just a little insight that maybe you can consider, Mr. Thought.

May 29, 2002
I was gonna post the same thing. the merged threads are pissing me off. I would much rather look over several pages of threads than a 200 post thread.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Ah,yall did'nt have my back earlier.I'm sayin....If your gonna merge them...don't put czarz mets post in a 49er post?and if your gonna merge,you have to do them in order,and that shit is difficult enough.Just don't touch anything till feb 1st,cuz I'm gonna be servin these hoes.

::::::::::::gametizzle::::::::::

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Hey Tone, get that highlight out of your sig. You know the one that shows T.O. buring out corner.
Cant do it mayn! But you might want to get used to your corners getting burnt now before they break your heart later lol! But what were the aints thinking on that play?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's cool. Just to let you know y'all better watch out for Seattle and the Rams this year. Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk are back healthy this year. You never replied about the hit that was put on Johnson. What do you think about that hit?

May 8, 2002
It was clean hit but I was sitting in my seats and see it on TV. The coaches think it was an illegal hit. Injuries are apart of the game and it didnt end his season so we will have him back for the last 6 games. We got some back up TE's that can do the job.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
It was clean hit but I was sitting in my seats and see it on TV. The coaches think it was an illegal hit. Injuries are apart of the game and it didnt end his season so we will have him back for the last 6 games. We got some back up TE's that can do the job.
Right on for keepin't it real and not whinin' like some of the other 49er fans on this site. You are real for that!!