Steven Seagal: Lawman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
lmao @ Steven Seagal claiming he's been a police officer for 20 years, when in reality he's just been a reserve deputy and there's no actual record confirming he's been doing it for 20 years

the show is pretty funny tho... some of it looks straight up staged... lmao @ the ones who are like "holy shit I'm gettin arrested by Steven Seagal!"

little known Seagal fact: he's also a decorated member of PETA, and has helped save baby elephants in Thailand..... lol

Oct 3, 2006
lol you notice on pretty much every episode he says sumthin about"i am trained in the martial arts of learning my surroundings" that nigga says that like 5 times an episode

Nov 24, 2003
I only saw it for like 10 minutes.

And in that 10 minutes Steven Segal did reconnaissance on a house, arrested the criminal, did the crime scene investigation, did Spanish translation of witnesses, and finally assisted with medical work on an injured person.

Trying to hard to be like Chuck Norris if you ask me.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just caught an episode last night by accident. Family Guy was at commercial and I flipped to something else and then flipped back to what I thought was the Family Guy channel but the commercials ended and this show started playing. I was like "What the fuck? I didn't know Steven Seagal had a TV show." I watched the rest of it just to see what it is. It just seems like an episode of Cops.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah i saw this show for the first time a few weeks ago and i ben watching it since then. Im not to fond of police but i like this show and that one about the murders(not forensic files)