Steve Hoskins = Worst Friend Ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I am talking body type. Early in their careers they were pretty similiar in stature. Bonds grew into a monster like many others, while Griffey maintained his over physical appearance throughout his career. And if Griffey was juicing, he would have gotten better just like his boy Barry, atleast in my opinion.
ok, you have no clue about steroids, there are many different types that do many different things. some make you big, some lean you up and cut you, it just depends on what you want them for. ive taken Winstrol, Trenabol, Sustenon 250 and Dianbol. all of them serve a different purpose...

May 3, 2002
There are more players/fighters than we know who take roids, it's the ones who become successful that are brought forth...shit won't stop and it sucks for the legitimate players who are playing their ass off to make their name known so fuck Bonds/Mcguire/Sosa because i'm sure they could have left their mark without cheating.

Dec 2, 2006
ok, you have no clue about steroids, there are many different types that do many different things. some make you big, some lean you up and cut you, it just depends on what you want them for. ive taken Winstrol, Trenabol, Sustenon 250 and Dianbol. all of them serve a different purpose...
I don't have too much experience with roids, you got me there. But considering most everything we see these days are trends, as in monkey see monkey do type stuff, it is hard to believe that if Griffey was taking roids, his body and numbers would not have grown like say Sosa, McGuire, Bonds, etc. during the peak of the roid era. We all know many were using them, many undetected too, but I just don't recall seeing the drastic physical change in Griffey that was so obvious in many others overall physical make-up, specifically Bonds. Maybe Griffey was using them, maybe he wasn't, but there is no doubt Bonds was. Anyone could make the argument you are, but I think common sense prevails here.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I think its obvious that alotta people took them just to heal their body not bulk up.162 games is a grind and using roids prolly keeps yer body fresh. Have you feeling like its opening day through out the year.