SS Promo responses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Those of you who have passed out the SS promos... what has your feedback been so far? So far everyone is luvin it... they hella luv that Beef is on there... I don't think there's one person I gave the cd to that HASN"T commented on Beef... and so far everyone's fav is Block Party and Lap Dance (haha I did give em out at work... lol) Only negative comments have been on the intros... but that's just cuz most people have to find something to bitch about... hahaha... and they want more free music...

Nov 14, 2002
Me neither.

Although for the most part, I got negative feedback on Tech's promo, so I don't see SS doing any better...

But it's the kats that pick up the cd off a counter at their local record store that you don't hear from, and usually they're the type to like new shit like that.

Jan 12, 2003
for me, its been nothing but great news. Everyone one in Lincoln, NE is diggin Tech. They always do. Theres always new people, all the time, that are getting into him here. His last show (that was for all ages) is what really did it here. As much as I cant stand all ages shows, that shit is really smart to get the artists name out there.