~~> SPR!NG CLEAN!NG <~~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Starting @ 1:00 PM tomorrow I will be listing cds by the minute for 2 Hours straight! I haven't had the time to list because of school so i've been stacked up with hella cds for sale! Since I am on Spring Break, now's the time for me to do some spring cleaning! Anyway, whenever ya'll have the time check it out.. I got some good stuff for everyone out there.. I won't have another auction probably until after the semester is over.. Goodluck to everyone that places a bid on any of my auctions. Thank you to those who take the time to peep what I got in store.. Holla..

Click here to check out my Spring Cleaning Auction on eBay!!!

May 1, 2002
I suggest download Ebay's Turbo Lister playa if you want to save time and efficiency. I'll be looking forward to your auctions no doubt. anyway you can email me a sneekpeek list?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Sup Layzie.. i know.. ive been got Turbo Lister program.. thats what I use each auction.. im using that function where its lists things automatically with 1 minute in between each auction in the Turbo Lister.. im doing this so people that wanna bid on other items in my auction won't miss out on the others that are ending the same second..

May 1, 2002
that's brilliant. that 1 minute in between auctions is crucial especially for peeps who still have dial up connection. luckily i switched over to Comcast. Comcast is blazing fast and I recommend it to everyone

May 2, 2002
layziemarv said:
that's brilliant. that 1 minute in between auctions is crucial especially for peeps who still have dial up connection. luckily i switched over to Comcast. Comcast is blazing fast and I recommend it to everyone
real fast since the update last week. I was at 1.6 mbps, now i'm at 3.2 mbps! And Netzero Hi Speed thinks their 0.2 mbps is fast. LOL