SPM - The Last Chair Violinist (Snippets)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^MAIN WORD THERE IS ACCUSED!.....AND OF COURSE YOUR GONNA MAKE THAT PATTERN SEEM THAT WAY WHEN UR TRYING TO INCARCERATE SOMEONE FOR THAT KIND OF THING!!...PATTERN OR NOT,THERE ...WAS...NO...PROOOF A.K.A STRONG EVIDENCE!!..NO D.N.A...NOTHING!HES LOCKED UP ON HEAR SAY CHARGES!...A PATTERN AINT PROOF ENOUGH,WITHOUT A REASONABLE DOUGHT THAT HE DID THAT SHIT! PLUS ALL THE GIRLS THEY INTERVIEWED, WAS THE LIL GIRLS AND THE MOMS, LIL HOMEGIRLS FROM THE HOOD!!,LOL...MANN UR AN IDIOT. READ ALL THE FACTS B4 U TALK!...YOU DUMB BITCH!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seems like a pattern to me considering every article I ever read about the case talked about accusations from 17 different underage girls during the trial. If you think the "conspiracy" runs that deep that 17 different little girls came forward just to put this dude in jail, then your trying way to fuckin hard to ride the nuts of a fuckin chester. I've seen news stories about child molesters getting out of prison after 2 or 3 years, so i'm sure theres a really good reason dude got 45....think about it.

Feb 25, 2007
Seems like a pattern to me considering every article I ever read about the case talked about accusations from 17 different underage girls during the trial. If you think the "conspiracy" runs that deep that 17 different little girls came forward just to put this dude in jail, then your trying way to fuckin hard to ride the nuts of a fuckin chester. I've seen news stories about child molesters getting out of prison after 2 or 3 years, so i'm sure theres a really good reason dude got 45....think about it.
On the local news, they offered money to women willing to come forward about being molested by SPM in the past. That's a quick buck, right? Really, it's pointless to argue, cause' the fact is anything you bring up, it's already been covered.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008

Thank you

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^MAIN WORD THERE IS ACCUSED!.....AND OF COURSE YOUR GONNA MAKE THAT PATTERN SEEM THAT WAY WHEN UR TRYING TO INCARCERATE SOMEONE FOR THAT KIND OF THING!!...PATTERN OR NOT,THERE ...WAS...NO...PROOOF A.K.A STRONG EVIDENCE!!..NO D.N.A...NOTHING!HES LOCKED UP ON HEAR SAY CHARGES!...A PATTERN AINT PROOF ENOUGH,WITHOUT A REASONABLE DOUGHT THAT HE DID THAT SHIT! PLUS ALL THE GIRLS THEY INTERVIEWED, WAS THE LIL GIRLS AND THE MOMS, LIL HOMEGIRLS FROM THE HOOD!!,LOL...MANN UR AN IDIOT. READ ALL THE FACTS B4 U TALK!...YOU DUMB BITCH!!
Why in the fuck is his name even in the same sentence as molestation?? There is no way someones name should be even close to that word unless somethin fishy is going on. And to be acccused of it by one person is bad but more than one?.come on man. HE HAD A KID WITH A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!! Explain that one, oh he didnt know she was that young, she looked older etc...Miss me with that shit, open your fuckin weak eye. He is PC'd up cuz he fucks little girls, you support a piece of shit rapist so FUCK U TOO

Apr 25, 2002
THESE HOES THESE DAYS ARE EXACTLY THAT HOES. 13 14 15 LOOKIN LIKE THEY 20. MTV GENERATION WATCHING FAGS KISSIN ON TV. THEY USE TO PROTEST THE SIMPSONS NOW THEY SHOW NOTHIN BUT HOMO'S. BUT AYE....I LIKE SPM. I DONT FEEL FOLKS IS A CHILD MOLESTOR CUZ DUDE A G, HE KNOW THE DEMO. HE KNOW THAT, THAT WOULD BE HIS ASS AND REP. IF YOU A GANGSTA OR IN ANY NATION YOU GOT LAWS....HE KNOWS THE DEMO WHEN THEM LAWS ARE BROKE. SO FOR HIM TO BREAK THAT SHIT IT SEEMS KINDA WEIRD? BUT SICX ON THE OTHER HAND FUCKIN HIS DAUGHTER OR WHATEVER....NO....SPM JUST GOT CAUGHT UP MADE A VERY BAD MISTAKE. FUCKED UP THEY GAVE HIM SO MUCH TIME THOUGH. FOLKS HERE GET OUT IN 2 YEARS WHILE THE NON VIOLENT DRUG OFFENDER SITS IN THE CELL FOR 20 YRS....SYSTEM FUCKED UP, BUT AYE.
one

Sep 24, 2006
all you mufuckaz that justify spm actions must roll w/molesters,rapists,snitchez or be one yourself, now beyond that this dude FUCKED HIS BEST FRIENDS LADY, WHILE HIS BOY WAZ LOCKED UP- so that displays the character of this piece of shit.... now if you have an opinion on his muzik whatever but if u supportin dude you just like him a piece of shit.... or u just got a crush on that vato

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
all you mufuckaz that justify spm actions must roll w/molesters,rapists,snitchez or be one yourself, now beyond that this dude FUCKED HIS BEST FRIENDS LADY, WHILE HIS BOY WAZ LOCKED UP- so that displays the character of this piece of shit.... now if you have an opinion on his muzik whatever but if u supportin dude you just like him a piece of shit.... or u just got a crush on that vato