SPIDER LOC NEW INTERVIEW BEFORE CONNECTED 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2009
9 yrs in the game rapper spider loc has done a few features recently with g malone nipsey hussle and jay rock and suprisingly adverbsssssssssssss.. all 3 of these rappers are getting a bigger buzz in southern california then spider loc. spider loc aka marvel williams has tried to keep up with the young guns in the rap game releasing king of recycling other artist styles and begging people to listen to his music 2. which created a good buzz on spiindastreets.net with 1000 members and growing signed up but its only 10-15 people who get on the site everyday to hype up his art which is music. but if you ask any of his fans do any of them have killa tay snake eyes cd spider's first appearance they have never heard of killa tay. if they havent heard of killa tay then they dont know rap music or are not originally from california. spider loc did not appear on any of c bo solo cds but he was able to get rapper spider loc on the bloccmovement spider loc did appear on 2 songs off that cd. so what does that tell you hmmm. i dont know..so now 8 years after the bloccmovement cd came out after rough times working with bo and deathrow was only able to put him on a soundtrack. He s done the connected series for all his fans and his passion for his craft rapping. He even took time out his day to go to snoops peace conference with countless westcoast and up and coming westcoast artist and even did an interview with battlecat. who is from .no need to put that info out there it has nothing to do with the report. but battle cat was on spider loc's dvd and said we re going to go in the studio and make some heat together. a few years have gone by since that peace conference still no battlecat spi collab and still no collab with any of the artist that was there at the peace conference on camera he shows clips of daz daddy v snoop and the game. Connected 5 dropped 8 pm pacific standard time on feb 28th people we re waiting patiently with their computers mac books or whatever you had to wait for the new spider loc Connected 5 niggaz had the blunts rolled up and the super soco n gin the thunderbird and kool aid 40 oz king cobras on ice the best cali weed in the air waiting on this mixtape 8:00 pm finally hits and niggaz click zshare to get the mixtape If you have T1 download speed it in came in about 30 seconds.and dsl a couple of minutes. cable 20-30 mins. and slow connection dial up you just better hope know one called you at that time to fuck up your download of connected 5 and bammmmmmm the file comes in and you double click the folder and look at the tracklisting and features. you go down the list eyes rollin like you about to bust a big nut on some bitch tits and then its the same old niggaz who be on his lps and the other connected series and the biggest star was J KWON tipsy..what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nigga suck my dick nigga i will ether you nigga you lucky i dont fuckin rap nigga if i did nigga it would be up there what 50 cent is doing to ross nigga