Spic?

• Thread starter Spliff aka mac jesus
  • Start date
  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Spliff aka mac jesus

Dude says that all over crips are mostly "spics" especially in LA. he said the "spics" started the crips and that for the most part crips are "spics".

He says that Bloods are only black people tho. he said that crips are MOSTLY "spics" and bloods are ONLY black. He said this and i was wondering if someone knows if he's telling the truth.

he said his friend in LA is telling him everything he knows and that back when he visited LA he saw a lot of "spics" dressed in blue wearing something he called "Crip rags" on there arms and legs.

HE is a punk.. like a real punk .. like the kind that pierces his own ear and puts a q-tip in it... he listens to banger music that kinda punk..

get at me wit the info if dude is real or a buster.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Dat Boy Zig said:
is he white?
WHITE HAS WHAT TO DO WITH IT?

I WAS LISTENING TO A CONVERSATION ABOUT HOW ALL THE CRIPS IN CALI ARENT GETTING ALONG BECUZ OF SUGE KNIGHT BEING A BLOOD.

AND SORRY BUT THEY WERE BOTH BLACK.

LOOK DEEPER THEN THE SKIN COLOR.

BUT DONT SPEAK ON A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE.

Apr 25, 2002
That's some foul ass shit. Dude needs to check himself with that shit. It sounds like he saw a bunch of Sur's though, not crips.....

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Cranky said:
That's some foul ass shit. Dude needs to check himself with that shit. It sounds like he saw a bunch of Sur's though, not crips.....
one outside of Southern California would think that but real "Surs" dont stress the color blue down in the REAL Southside of CA. Crips down here are about as Mexican as the Chicano gangs down here are Black. In other words its few and far between.
regarding your friend: Punk rockers (i know many many many) say the most off the wall things sometimes because they either dont care, are exaggerating, dont know shit, or want to stir something up just for the fuck of it

IN OTHER WORDS: BULLSHIT!!!

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Spliff said:
Dude says that all over crips are mostly "spics" especially in LA. he said the "spics" started the crips and that for the most part crips are "spics".

He says that Bloods are only black people tho. he said that crips are MOSTLY "spics" and bloods are ONLY black. He said this and i was wondering if someone knows if he's telling the truth.
He's wrong on all counts. Crips are overwhelmingly Black. The gang was certainly not started by "spics." Dude couldn't be more wrong.

he said his friend in LA is telling him everything he knows and that back when he visited LA he saw a lot of "spics" dressed in blue wearing something he called "Crip rags" on there arms and legs.
If "everything he knows" is what someone else tells him, then he doesn't know much about anything at all...draw your own conclusions accordingly.

HE is a punk.. like a real punk .. like the kind that pierces his own ear and puts a q-tip in it... he listens to banger music that kinda punk..

get at me wit the info if dude is real or a buster.
He's tripping. Hard. Where does he live and why is he speaking about L.A.?

Dude needs to get smashed on for using the word "spic" so much. Sock him in the temple for all of us, would you please?