SPANISH rap??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i'm putting out a Spanish mix tape, there hella talent thats unknown...

want some dope rapping in Spanish, look for Diablo

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
after I drop my first album, I'm planning on either re-doing it in ALL spanish(kinda like what Cypress Hill did, with there Best of), or just doing a whole new album in ALL spanish....

um, I forgot his stage name, but dude that posts under "dj2nv" I believe has an album out with alot of spanish cuts.....

Apr 25, 2002
peep out the group orishas....
they dropped a cd a few years back called "a lo cubano"....all in spanish, some tight beats....

May 6, 2002
check out mr lil one, mr shadow, etc

they rap mostly in english but if you get deeper into their affil's you'll find more and more tight rap in espanol

some good shit right there

T

TEKK DeNiRo KNT

I WENT TO COLOMBIA 4 MONTHS AGO , AND HIP HOP IS HOT DOWN THERE MAYNE , I WAS SLANGING SOME WESTERN EDITION VOL1 FOR 10 AND CATS WAS LOVING IT , GOT RADIO PLAY AND ALL. CUTMIREZ , CUTTY IF U NEED SOME SPITS LET TEKK KNOW CUZ WE CAN DO THE DAMN THANG AND TAKE IT BACK TO CENTRAL AMERICA FOR A CARTEL CONNECTED TOUR. FA SHO ..ONE LOVE - KALI NOIZE

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
It's true. Ignite will eat mothafuckas in Spanish!

2NV, we gotta connect soon. You talked to Paco? I wanna get him in the studio to do at least two tracks for my shit. One solo and one featuring two other people (big names). I'll call you tonight.

Gone,
Doxx