Sox Series Bound!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah we did it.

Come up with all the excuses you want...bad umpiring...cross country plane trips...injuries...whatever.

The white sox shut the Angels down. That's a fact.

Another 5 days to prepare for the biggest game for the club since '59.

My boys will be ready.

Better luck next year Angels.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I hope the White Sox win it all cuz they weren't even picked to go all the way. Looks like they'll be facing the 'Stros. DOWN WITH THE 'STROS!

May 6, 2002
Thanks, we should have a good season next year.
No excuses, we got beat. So no need to talk trash. Im happy with the season, not as bummed as I should be.

When did you become a out-spoken sox fan? This year?
Were you one of the 15,000 average attendance?
Oh, wait, you're from the other side of the country.

Anaheim since 87.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
714KaliHydro said:
Thanks, we should have a good season next year.
No excuses, we got beat. So no need to talk trash. Im happy with the season, not as bummed as I should be.

When did you become a out-spoken sox fan? This year?
Were you one of the 15,000 average attendance?
Oh, wait, you're from the other side of the country.

Anaheim since 87.....

Easy super ultra fan...

I was born and raised in Chicago and a Sox fan since I knew what baseball was. I have so much old Sox gear that I never needed to go buy throwback shit. I've always been an outspoken and knowledgeable fan through thick and thin.

I still have Bobby Thigpen's record breaking save on tape. So becareful who you assume is a bandwagon fan.

While you were rooting for Chilli Davis and Wally Joiner.... Ron Kittle, Harrold Baines, Ozzie, Ivan Calderon, Pudge and Lance Johnson were my guys.

It was a good series. You just couldn't get the bats going. I got nothing but respect for them.

May 6, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Easy super ultra fan...

I was born and raised in Chicago and a Sox fan since I knew what baseball was. I have so much old Sox gear that I never needed to go buy throwback shit. I've always been an outspoken and knowledgeable fan through thick and thin.

I still have Bobby Thigpen's record breaking save on tape. So becareful who you assume is a bandwagon fan.

While you were rooting for Chilli Davis and Wally Joiner.... Ron Kittle, Harrold Baines, Ozzie, Ivan Calderon, Pudge and Lance Johnson were my guys.

It was a good series. You just couldn't get the bats going. I got nothing but respect for them.
Ya, it's all good, glad you are enjoying the feeling. How do you think I felt when the Angels went to the WS in 2002, after seeing them lose for so many years. Going is one thing, then when we took it, that was something else. So congrats on that.
Haha..."super ultra fan", funny sh.

Can't figure out if the Sox just played really well or did the Angels just play really bad. I think we were playing our best, and it was the Sox that played well to make us look bad. There is no way we are just going to go into some ALCS slump, just no way. Your pitchers just dominated and made us look like we didn't really deserve to be there. It's alright...I had a good year.