South West mission

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2009
What it do Yall!
This is A-Chris-10 once known as E-Clips with Big Bread ENTfor all yall old timers. I have now resurfaced with words of warning, hope, and war for those with ears to hear and hearts that aren’t easily offended. Im still droppen beats and flows fo-shizzle.

Its good to be back on the radar. I been back an forth between Iraq and Fort Bragg, NC for the last 5 Years. I got blessed with a chance to drop down in the Mighty North Highlands Sacramento earlier this year and unfortunately came back to Sac to pay my last respects for my Cuzo P-Folks: I’m glad so many turned out to show love. Right Now Im out the Army but I still get down with the Big Digi green machine as a civilian out in NC. I’m glad to see this site is still around and even bigger than I remembered it being. If you cant tell I'm full fledge Christian reppin to the death. If any of yall need prayer, an ear to hear, got questions pertaining to what I'm talking about, or even disagreements holla at me respect me and I will do the same no matter what. I'm in the song writing and recording mode right now so I would be greatful if you stop my page on My Space (see link below) and give me some good/or bad cratique (I cant spell). My mission is to spread the Truth of the Gospel through the Northern Cali flow of flavor which is uncommon to any secular or christian main stream venues.
For my catts in the dirty south I really need some imput on beats. I need to construct some beats that will turn heads out here in North Carolina.
A-Chris-10
7th Sounds Productions

Check me out let me know what you think. But it is what it is loved-ones.
http://www.myspace.com/achris10