SOUTH PARK MEXICAN GETS 45 YEARS FOR MOLESTING NINE-YEAR OLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
he molested a 9-year-old girl, do you know how fucked up her head is gonna be, probably for the rest of her life? Plus he's messed with hella underage girls, just like R. Kelly but younger--dude has a serious problem. they should've just dragged him out into the street and shot him

Mezzano, we don't agree on much . . . and dude makes good music . . . but if it's true . . . you are so on point its not even crazy

if he fucked w/ a little girl . . . . no telling how fucked up her head will be . . . SPM was a cool rapper to me, but if you do something like that (assuming he really did do it) you deserve to be killed in a very grousome manor.

and not the death penalty, cuz that takes way more money than life in prison . . . FACT.

E

EAST_BAY_G

OH CARLOS COY! That's some good shit there GANGSTEREIGHT. But anyways that fucked up he's going to spend 45 years in prison for that shit. I never really liked or cared for his music. He's nothing special.

Apr 25, 2002
Coy's sister, who has followed the trial almost daily, implied racism played a role.

"This incident is sending a message to the people," claimed Sylvia Coy. "'Mr. Hispanic Entrepreneur, don't make money, because if you do the justice system will lock you up."
Dude's sister is a straight idiot. SPM's case has nothing to do with racism at all. I think its pathetic how every time someone gets caught for something they did, some clown starts whining 'racism'. Ignorant.

No 'Sylvia Coy', its more like "Mr. Hispanic Entrepreneur, don't have sex with children, because if you do the justice system will lock you up." As they should.

Apr 26, 2002
Has this all been proven?Could he have been set up?This is really fucked up!I don't understand it at all,Anyone wanna buy my Spm cds?Its really sad,I can't see myself listening to his music anymore,I wonder how the artists that have collaborated with him feel now.

F

Fucka-User-Name

lol @ muthafuckaz sellin they spm cd's

fool ya'll deserve to keep it , why u buy that sorry shit in the first place

Apr 25, 2002
FEEL ME?

Fucka-User-Name

lol @ muthafuckaz sellin they spm cd's

fool ya'll deserve to keep it , why u buy that sorry shit in the first place

Now that's some real types right there!!!
He suck's. Now he'll be suck'n c*@K...............
:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Thats the sad part hes music was good but its like when your listenin to it now your thinkin damn how could he do that shit,Its different,If it had of been a 16 year old it wouldn't bother me so much.