Soundblaster Audigy Platinum 2 soundcard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Really it would be aight, but i would get an delta 44. But if your on a STRICT budget, then yeah. Something i learned at anouther board is when u get that soundcard record at 24 bit. If you are recording in cool edit, set it up to record at 48000 32 bit, if your using something else i couldn't tell you. Oh yeah learn the programs you use because you can have the equipment, but if dont know shit it will sound shitty. I dont have an setup (yet) but im learning to work from scratch. People who listen to my audio says i have decent quality but NO WHERE from studio, because of the mic and soundcard im using. Once you learn everything you should be flawless. I havent heard anything from you, so i couldn't judge whether you would be raw or anything. But thats my input pz

Jan 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I got the soundcard earlier... and actually, I just recorded some stuff with it... www.soundclick.com/lilmakk is the site... It made a drastic improvement, but I still record with an 8 dollar microphone... peep dem songs and let me know if it would probably be studio quality when I get a good condenser mic and good cables... holla...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Audigy isn't a bad card, but when you compare it to cards that are actually made for recording like a Delta or Layla , then it gets shitted on.

You must have good equipment with it, you can't have a 8$ mic and expect good quality.