Sound of revenge disapointment.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Sound of revenge disapointment.

P R E M A T U R E

CAN THE ALBUM BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED BEFORE YALL START YOUR "JUMP DA GUN" INPUT/POST-

CAN THE ALBUM HAVE TIME TO S-O-A-K IN YOUR HEAD-

CAN THE ALBUM HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS IN YOUR LIFE-

JUST LIKE WITH THE MIKE JONES, PAUL WALL, SLIM THUG, BUN B ALBUMS AND NOW KOOPA-
MANY OF YOU LOV TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST A THUMBS DOWN, WEEKS BEFORE THE ALBUM IS EVEN RELEASED....

YA'LL DON'T EVEN GIVE THE ALBUM A LISTEN IN REAL LIFE EVENTS BEFORE YOU POST A THUMBS DOWN, SO TO D-LOCC, YOUR INPUT IS LIKE TWO BROKEN ARMS-IT HOLDS NO WEIGHT

ON ALL THESE TEXAS BOYZ(ARTIST) ALBUMS, MY INPUT IS DAMN NEAR LAST;
CAUSE I PUT THE ALBUM THROUGH THE REAL LIFE EVENTS GRINDER-

I'M N THE BACC OF THE CUTT, STILL SOAKING TRILL, BY BUN-B!

Aug 9, 2002
SonnyBlac said:
And am i the only one that thinks the song Picture Perfect ruined the UGK One Day You're Here song? I know the beat tight and all that but...my mind is thinking that song should be about real shit. Not about that candy and all that.

Ive heard a couple songs of that ablum already & I thought he killed it(& not in a positive way) that song...I aint try'n to say tha album is weak cuz it aint official yet but DAMN! he fucked up one of my favorite UGK jams....either way I aint gonna feel this album cuz like I said b-4 nowadays dudes voice bores tha shit outta me...DAMN!

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
^^ So why continue to post in the Chamillionaire threads? If you aint feeling him, cool, your opinion but to just just come into all the Cham threads to talk shit is just hating.

I'll wait to cop the album before I listen to it and make judgements...

Jul 7, 2004
yea man this album really aint bout much.....had 3 songs on it that i liked the rest sounded like a bunch of filler material and bad attempts at r n b......i think pauls album had alot more to offer the beats are better it sounds more texas and that shit is bangin alot harder then sound of revenge...

i mean i know that aint the sound of my revenge

May 3, 2002
well.. i finally got a chance to sit down and take it all in, my first reaction..

all I can say is.. WOW.. This is not in any way the album i expect him to put out. After all the wait, the delays the push backs?? I mean im not tryin to down Cham.. but in no way can i see this as his best work. There just seems like there way too many things missing from this album. I was in shock after i had to skip through some of the songs just to get them over with.. NEVER have i had to do that with any Cham album/mixtape.. :confused:

now after listening to it several times.. its growing on me more.. but thats the thing, Chamillionaire has never had "to grow on me".. All the way up till Tippin Down 2K5.. theres always been stand out Cham songs.. the album didnt have one of them, besides Turn it up, and i would have not thought that would be the best "Chamillionaire sounding song" on the album.. I think they made a mistake by leaking the better songs on the album.. because there wasnt really anything to look forward too.. Dont get me started on that Radio song.. wtf how do you even think to come up with a weird ass chourus like that.. I dont know, i am dissapointed.. i wasnt all into the hype.. the only hype that i took in was how well i liked Cham's mixtapes.. I dont know if he was too nervous about this being his first major solo or what.. it seems like he had no Charisma in the first couple songs.. like he was just rapping.. what happend to that unstoppable cocky rapper that spit fire that we knew? remember, stay switchin styles!

bottom line, i know the album will grow on me the more i listen to it.. it already has, i wish he took a different route and tried to make it like his past work.. i see tryin to reach different subject and he didnt wanna come like Paul Wall.. but i thought he did great on House of Pain, touching on real life shit.. but on the album it wasnt to be found. That track with Natalie is coo.. ive just started to get past the weird ass beat.. To me there wasnt nothing "REVENGE" album the album.. more like The Sound of disapointment.. 3/5 :dead:

Oct 9, 2002
mayne... shit is bangin....

better than paul and mike's in my opionin

on the real though... bun's trill might be my favorite of the year though.

so far on chams tho... standouts are ridin, fly as the sky, picture perfect, and bad guy... still gotta soak it plenty more like d-locc said tho

Aug 9, 2002
Night Shield said:
^^ So why continue to post in the Chamillionaire threads? If you aint feeling him, cool, your opinion but to just just come into all the Cham threads to talk shit is just hating.

I'll wait to cop the album before I listen to it and make judgements...

who da fuck is hatin on cham?...did I say fuck cham did I call him a bitch like most muthafuckaz do when they dont like someones music...cant help tha fucking fact his shit sounds boring to me...LOL I swear sum muthafuckaz kill me...