sOUND oF a nEW sCAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Smurf@2099

Deprive the depression, answer the call with loaded weapons...Exterminate the febal minds of children, anquish the thought of agression...No more hate towards the innocent souls...No more debate of holy hands playing roles...Im illuminouse with the fact I wasn't chosen...If you seak lies then open your eyes & drop whats beholden...Smother the satisfaction of sanctuary with the cold of dead babies...The simple stentch that lingers amongst the fog lately...I welcome you to my dreams, my satin pillow...My snow covered cabin with'a weep of whispering willows...Don't you get it, you can't accept things for what they are...If i let you live it, your as lost as teary eyed girls who chase stars...I heard that all life was written ina sacred scrolls barried beneath the sea...I was damned by all of heaven, cuase inda mist of night Cheriour spoke to me...

S

Smurf@2099

Yea i wrote this song a while back called ayanami...I realy liked how that turned out...Ive been tryna come like that again...but haven't been very sucessfull...I wrote it one of them nights i was realy on one...