SOTS ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
YEAH I MET MOC-C AT GATE'S PAD LAST NOV HE GAVE ME HIS DEMO SOME COOL SHIT.DO YOU STILL WORK WITH HIM?AND CAN I FIND YOUR NEW ALBUM IN THE BAY AREA?

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Pray 4 Me was released in 97 it was recorded based on how we was livin, feelin, and the skills we had at the time. For Survival Of The Siccest we took the same titles as the original Pray 4 Me Songs and re-made em from scratch based on how we livin, feelin, and the skills we have now. Lynches lyrics on Siccness are the same but other than that everything alse is different. Go to our website and look for the "Studio" link. There is a 5 minute snippet of the album, listen to it - you will understand what I'm sayin and what we was tryna do after you hear it.

Apr 25, 2002
SirPlayboy7 said:
Pray 4 Me was released in 97 it was recorded based on how we was livin, feelin, and the skills we had at the time. For Survival Of The Siccest we took the same titles as the original Pray 4 Me Songs and re-made em from scratch based on how we livin, feelin, and the skills we have now. Lynches lyrics on Siccness are the same but other than that everything alse is different. Go to our website and look for the "Studio" link. There is a 5 minute snippet of the album, listen to it - you will understand what I'm sayin and what we was tryna do after you hear it.

good lookin on the eaboration..ima keep my ear out for it

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
SirPlayboy7 said:
Pray 4 Me was released in 97 it was recorded based on how we was livin, feelin, and the skills we had at the time. For Survival Of The Siccest we took the same titles as the original Pray 4 Me Songs and re-made em from scratch based on how we livin, feelin, and the skills we have now. Lynches lyrics on Siccness are the same but other than that everything alse is different. Go to our website and look for the "Studio" link.
I didnt even know yall was doin it like that. Thats a dope concept.

I gotta get this CD mane, as soon as I see it Ima snatch it. Yall some clever individualz...

Dec 19, 2003
Yeah in the beginning i thought the album was a remix/redo album, but then i noticed that allot of the lyrics are different. Although some songs still have similar beats/concepts and maybe hooks (Multiply).

P.S: im kinda new her so i had no idea that Playboy 7 actually posts, so i just wanted to say Doomsday is one of the best groups i have ever heard PERIOD. You are the most consistent groups iv'e heard. no joke.
:cool: