SOPRANOS:BEST SHOW ON TV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
MAN THIS SHIT IZ GETTIN GOOD. WHO SAW IT LAST NITE? PAULY GOT WHACKED BY TONY. AND HIS WIFE CARMELLA IS FINNA GET FUCKED BY THAT ITALIAN GUT WIT THE PONYTAIL. ANY BODY ELSE UP ON THIS
^^ yeah i been watchin for hella long know, i been waitin for carmella to fall for that guy Pior, or whatever it is.....

like a 7 week consective watchin period i been knowin wassup!
'
damn i got bad heartburn its too early to be awake

Aug 23, 2002
Sopranos is the best show ever...RALPHY got whacked, brutally..Tony hella lost it. Carmella's been getting hella bold can't wait for that to play out..

I think the family is gonna start turning against Tony after this shit with ralph though.Crucial

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

It was pretty gruesome when they were chopping up Ralphys body and they lifted up his head and put it in the gym bag. I wasnt expecting that...

May 10, 2002
That whole episode caught me off guard. First Ralphs kid gets an arrow in his heart, then Ralph wacks a horse, then Tony wacks Ralph. Shit was great.

S

SHOHEI BABA

HORRIBLE compared to the first season - first season had PLOTS and shit, this season has a bunch of silence and gay camera angles - it's a tv show, not 2001 space odyssea